Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (69819 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by teebiggs(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pics: Lady Beats The Hell Out Of A Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan

I usually mind my business on a norm but feel people can learn one or two from this, so thought of sharing.

So it happened that I was in the banking hall this morning in Ibadan and suddenly heard this thunderous sound... Looking back I saw this fair skinned lady slapping and head booting this young man that looked very innocent. "What did I do, what did I do?", the young man kept asking, maintaining his innocence.

The lady who was already crying and screaming gave him a hot slap again, he staggered and lost his innocence saying "is it because I helped you, is it because I helped you to charge your phones and dint see you again". The bank management intervened, trying to separate them, but the lady won't let go. She kept head booting the young man, screaming and crying. I'm like wow, this lady is strong.

Eventually, she lost grip after being assured the man can't escape and finally proceed to shed light on what transpired between them as we wait with bated breath.

According to her, she was trying to charge her phones (an iPhone, iPad and a blackberry) as a bosswoman, while in the church but met Mr Innocent there also charging, she was going to attend to someone and gave him the gadgets to plug and charge for her. But to her surprised on getting back Mr Innocent had disappeared, no where to be found.

She said she told the church what happened and the pastor chastised her for her actions, trusting Mr innocent she doesn't know from Adam with all the expensive gadgets.

And to add salt to injury, Mr innocent has been making contacts with her phone contacts on Whatsapp, disguising as her, asking them for money and duping them, tarnishing her image. Hence the heavy slaps and head-boots she rained on him to teach him a lesson for all the pains he's put her through since the development.

Asked if there was any tracking device on any of the gadgets on how she knew Mr Innocent was at that branch of the bank at the moment, she said she only came with her dad to report fraudulent activities on her bank account as it seemed Mr innocent was also transferring funds from her account to via mobile banking on one of the phones.

She went on her knees, praising and thanking God for helping her to see him today, she also started dancing shoki to my surprise when the police came and handcuffed Mr Innocent who already lost his innocence at the time.

End of story...

I no dey understand some ppl again these days as everybody wan dey to sharp.

The recession in the country is real, and hunger is really making some people loose their sanity and misbehave. Just this week in my neighborhood, three individuals were caught stealing bread, the lady stealing clothes.

We all know the story in the country, we all in it together, we all know it ain't easy surviving and staying legit but at the same time we need to watch it and be careful of the things we do in the name of surviving.

And we need to constantly pray for discerning spirit to be able to discern right from wrong, good from evil always cos truth be told situation in the country can make one misbehave if person no dey constantly give himself brain.

Shout out to everyone hustling legitimately. May God bless our hustle. May God bless Naija.

Back to hustle...

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by babywhite(f): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
super woman grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Hadez(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Stealing is bad. I can't even steal to stay alive angry

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by zico530(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Summary: The man should be woman-man, not a real man. The woman is not a real Christian.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hadez:

All the money your boyfriends and ex's have been spending on you and yet you guys still broke up ...that you didn't return... Is that not stealing?? ?

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by veekid(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where in Ibadan?
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by ever811(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
one person with all those phone?..must be Christ embassy or winners chapel na there girls dey Cary body pass..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
chai...and the man will definitely say it is the devil's(Buhari) handwork undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by SpitsOnYoruba: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Afonjas and hunger are roommates

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by MandingoXXX: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
The pictures seem like the woman was the one beaten.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
oju ole re.

na eye of thief b this. God catch am

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by DesChyko: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
The picture is not matching the story other than the bank part undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by jaymejate: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which bank?
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
but in that picture i only saw the girl crying,i didnt see where she was panebeating the idi ot grin
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by djWALE(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Men falling person hand since april 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by freemanbubble: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
hmmm. just as there is nothing like best friend same with legitimate huzzle. there is nothing like legitimate huzzle!. i know many people will not understand this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by dokJ: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
pls i cant find d man dat was beaten. or d beatin made him invicible.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
The story is incoherent somehow embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by DesChyko: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
jaymejate:
Which bank?

Ogbomosho Microfinance Bank, Okitipupa undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Pavore9: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Make l laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by sathel(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ibadan demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op . which phone u dey use ?
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by jaymejate: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
DesChyko:

Ogbomosho Microfinance Bank, Okitipupa undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hadez:

baby, you have a boyfriend, assistant boyfriend and yahoo guys in your friend zone. Tell me how you can be broke undecided

Come and spend one week in mushin without earning good money. Na only you go carry gun like Rambo enter UBA go thief grin

22 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
The lady who was already crying and screaming gave him a hot slap again, he staggered and lost his innocence
So just a slap can make one lose INNOCENCE. The DSS ought to have slapped those arrested judges.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
But na the woman dey cry na.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
teebiggs:
Pics: Lady Beats The Hell Out Of A Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan

The lady who was already crying and screaming gave him a hot slap again, he staggered and lost his innocence saying "is it because I helped you, is it because I helped you to charge your phones and dint see you again". The bank management intervened, trying to separate them, but the lady won't let go. She kept head booting the young man, screaming and crying. I'm like wow, this lady is strong.

Back to hustle...

OP may God forgive you for making me laugh this hard. Chaii

She gave him a hot slap again "He staggered and lost his INNOCENCE ". Chaiii. ROTFL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Brown roof region undecided
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by reganthony: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
bad market cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Brown roof region undecided
babywhite:
super woman grin
see you shouting super woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Recession or no recession, a thief will always be a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by goshen26: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK...thank u for the story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos / 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.