Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Solution To Wrong Month Of Birth School Uploaded To NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solution To Wrong Month Of Birth School Uploaded To NYSC (406 Views)

Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Wrong Month Of Birth School Uploaded To NYSC by Spolymer(f): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
My friend's school uploaded a wrong month of birth to nysc. Though she was able to verify her name using her correct date of birth on nysc site, but she is worried it my affect something when registration starts on Monday.

Please she needs your help.

(1) (Reply)

Please Judge Between Myself And The PR Unit Of Akwa Ibom State University / There Are No Failures––just Experiences And Your Reactions To Them / How Nigerian Government Denied Children Access To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.