Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (17149 Views)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Fela Kuti's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by columbus007(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
I liked but hated his ways,he lived in a manner that's so dissolute,servicing young women here and there with wreckless abandoned undecided
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ProudEkitiMan(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2016
jiinxed:

Who says I'm being tribalistic? I only speak the truth. See as e dey pepper you for body.

Just shame him by mentioning one man that stood for the truth like he requested in your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by misscall247: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
A true Legend.

There can never be two Fela's in the World.

Salute to a Legend.

Fela's death to AIDS was a teachable period in Nigeria. He was/still the highest public profile person to have died of the disease in Nigeria, and when his Doctor brother came out openly to announce it to the World, that AIDS killed Fela, it now dawned on me that CHAI this thing is real ohh.

Look at the dark skinned beauties in the last picture. Those were the days you could still find dark girls in Nigeria, all of a sudden all the girls in Nigeria are competing to be "light".

I miss our dark skin girls.

u dey always carry ppl weak side around forgetin dat u will surely die one day.

somebody will accuse u and u will b nowie to ans 4urself then evribody will assumed u are guilty of it.

u see d worst tin dat will happen to a life is not Death by any kind of disease,but not been at peace with ur maker.

what u just wrote on som1 is too bad 4d relatives of d dead to bear.........u can still show remorse by editing ur post,since u will die one day and don't know how?
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by dacovajnr: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2016
LLKJSays:

H.B.Day to the one and ONLY TRUE BLACK PRESIDENT Fela BaBa!

Every passing year,your songs politics and philosophy become
prophesies that have unfortunately become,the Struggling Nigerians punishing reality.

That is to say: more Sorrow.Tears.& Blood...unfortunately.

NB: Baba,

Femi & Seun are doing you real Proud!
More FIRE!
Femi is doing Nada! Only Seun has been trying to keep his father's Legacy alive..he's bold and fearless like his fatherm.Femi na Coward undecided undecided
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by BishopMagic: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Great Man he was.

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by anigbajumo(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016

Can we have a real activist like fela nd ganni fawehinmi again in this country??

Nobody can stand for equity nd fairness like these men,there lifetime will forever explains much about Yoruba race nd I doubt it if anybody can emulate their activism again in Nigeria even among the present yoruba nation.

FFK,falana,wole Soyinka, fayose nd co are nowhere near fela nd ganni.

RIP,the true Legend.
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
RIP Sir
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ZelibeKristien: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2016
jiinxed:

Who says I'm being tribalistic? I only speak the truth. See as e dey pepper you for body.

Answer him and stop pouring your smelly saliva everywhere. We know the chest beating tribe and those tagged noise makers of the country. Bigotry runs in your blood.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Dejohnbull: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2016
xreal:
BABA 70

Prophet Fela, all are coming to pass.

We dey suffer and smile seriously.
Lol seriously!!! I must löök and laugh this gvmt magic of soja go soja come with underground system' in demostration of craze with animals in human skin,,, well i leave u guys with IKOYI BLINDNESS
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2016
#BABA 70, since you were gone, the deaf n dumb nomad has been mis-behaving!
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by papiwyte(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Respect to Baba 70 HBD...

Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Lastking147(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aye Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Bam SM
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by blingxx(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
kayo80:
Why did Fela like wearing only pant? And why did he like women surrounding him at all times?
fela only wore pants in his house undecided..... u can never see him wearing it on stage
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
jiinxed:
The only yoloba man who stood for the truth. The rest (except fayose and a few) are only good at licking introitus and chest beating.

Fela would have cursed your destiny and descendants for this useless comment. He never suffered fools gladly. grin
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by zudozz: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
This man go dey miss to+o well well for where him dey now..
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by EzeeYFB(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
labamo07:
#bringbackourdarkskingirls........................
lol Me like my light skin ladies oo Akwa ibom breed
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by eleojo23: 10:00am On May 02, 2017
You sent me a Pm @Kebreal92 . I can't access my mail right now.
Re: Fela Kuti's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Kebreal92(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2017
eleojo23:
You sent me a Pm @Kebreal92 . I can't access my mail right now.
Oh Sorry Omaye Mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hosts Her Pals To A Birthday Dinner (photos) / Tony Tetuila-breaking News / Women Day: Actress Faitha Williams Wows In Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.