Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting (1258 Views)

Basic Pattern Drafting Tips Using Natalie Bray Method / How To Draft A Basic Dress Pattern / Online Fashion School Training!! Pattern Drafting Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting by Bellarita: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2016
The basics of dress pattern drafting is now available on konga for just 2000naira. Very easy to understand and full of different dress styles. Now you can purchase on a safer platform, check it out on konga

Grab yours and don't forget to kindly drop a review on konga cos i'm sure you will learn a lot from the textbook and others can too. This book is also available on Wholesale and for Pick up at Yaba and Egbeda. Call/WhatsApp Lagos marketer on 08160903608

Re: The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting by Bellarita: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016

Re: The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting by Bellarita: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
I fell in love with this book before I knew it was written by Nigerians. This one is not a waste of money. Review all the way from sokoto.

Re: The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting by Bellarita: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pattern drafting textbook now available on konga
Re: The Basics Of Dress Pattern Drafting by BlubloodClothin: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2019
G

(1) (Reply)

2016 Obudu Unity Ambassador Goes Nude As Organizers Cringe. / Register For Mr And Miss Pride Of Nigeria 2017 / Use Fanta To Rinse Your Hair For Defined Curls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.