Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

This Website Was Designed With The Best Professionality. For Sale At A Low Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Website Was Designed With The Best Professionality. For Sale At A Low Price (355 Views)

Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures / Film Maker Jane Gam-Dede cries out over lack of professionality by Film House & / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Website Was Designed With The Best Professionality. For Sale At A Low Price by Dmayor7(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2016
This website was designed with love and the best professionality. It is not just one of the websites out there.

This is a site that many things were considered before designing. Things like:

Marketing

Color Psychology

Perfect Colour Combination

Easy Navigation

Eye-catchy Layout

Social Virality

Speed and S.E.O Optimisation

Easy Social Sharing

Clear and Easy to Read Fonts

Important Pages Any Professional Website Must Have

Responsiveness

Awesome Logo

Easy Branding Domain Name

Sharp and Clear Pictures

Cost Effective Hosting

Optimized Database

And much more... This is really not just the website next door.

View it on mobile, tablet, and PC and confirm yourself. www.virginviral.com

Sincerely, I must tell you that this website worth more than the amount I am selling it. Check it out yourself. But I just wanted to sell it off and engage in another thing.

For only fifteen thousand naira ( #15000 ), it will be all yours.

Contact me right now after checking the site through this mediums: 08175765974, darlingtonokafor [@] gmail dot com

Don't waste time getting a poor design for so much amount when you already have a well-designed premium website here for you to grab.

Check the site out www.virginviral.com

(1) (Reply)

Jibrin Bags Anti-corruption Award In London (photos) / Bangar / Subzilla – Hello (prod. By Thebeekillz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.