Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good (1639 Views)

Power Adapter With Charger Cord For HP Laptops / Romoss Micro Usb And Usb Type C 2 In 1 Charging Cord / Hi-fi Audio Wireless Bluetooth Earphone, With Wireless USB Charging Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by FEGEITOK: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Hello

I need to buy the above.

Which shops sell original not Chinese clones that can barely last a month before they stop working?

And how much do they go?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by kingreign(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
FEGEITOK:
Hello

I need to buy the above.

Which shops sell original not Chinese clones that can barely last a month before they stop working?

And how much do they go?

Thanks in anticipation.
i got a griffins 3metre long android usb phone cord about 2months ago for NGN1,500, you can try it if you're not bothered about its length.
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by FEGEITOK: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
kingreign:

i got a griffins 3metre long android usb phone cord about 2months ago for NGN1,500, you can try it if you're not bothered about its length.

Abeg who sell am?

Thank you for bothering to respond
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by kingreign(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
FEGEITOK:

Abeg who sell am?

Thank you for bothering to respond

Bros, I've been trying to upload a picture of my phone USB cord, Glo and data na enemies. I bought it in Nadrem supermarket's phone shop in Phase 4, Kubwa, Abuja.
If you wish to see a picture of it you can hit me on whatsapp via 07034581213.

NOTE: i don't sell, but I am just telling you about how good a product is and if you're interested in it, you can try it out.

Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by optimised: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by nurey(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
that griffin is the fakest charger i have ever seen. will charge my note II from 15% to 63% for 10hrs. doesnt charge other phones too. i bought it 1k in lagos, white and extremely long.

i then used a tecno follow come usb cable before my sister borrowed that and doesnt know hwere she misplaced it that one worked well.

i then bough one flat usb cable but fatter than the normal ones from street hawkers in lagos for 5h its what i have been using for two months now no complain, my phone goes from 3% to 100% within 4hours.

my griffin is for sale for 5h sha if you are interested very long location is lagos

Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by kingreign(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
nurey:
that griffin is the fakest charger i have ever seen. will charge my note II from 15% to 63% for 10hrs. doesnt charge other phones too. i bought it 1k in lagos, white and extremely long.

i then used a tecno follow come usb cable before my sister borrowed that and doesnt know hwere she misplaced it that one worked well.

i then bough one flat usb cable but fatter than the normal ones from street hawkers in lagos for 5h its what i have been using for two months now no complain, my phone goes from 3% to 100% within 4hours.

my griffin is for sale for 5h sha if you are interested very long location is lagos

I don't know about that, but mine do charge okay. Do you use an appropriate Charger together with the micro USB?
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by kingreign(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
nurey:

I don't know about that, but mine do charge okay. Do you use an appropriate Charger together with the micro USB?
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by nurey(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
kingreign:

YEAH I DO. my note 2 came with its after market desktop charger which can only charge its battery, the desktop charger has a usb port. I was using an original samsung usb cable before but got damaged when i used power bank and kept it in my pocket, be like say the cable bent too much and broke inside. i have other two heads, a techno original head and one three usb port charger head with 2.1 MA but the griffin nah samething with those ones too.
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by FEGEITOK: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2016
optimised:

To be 100% sure, pls directly import your cable from authentic source.
I've gone round reputable shops only to discover that only fakes and improved fake/low quality cables saturates the market and painfully sells at exorbitant rate as original.
I can help you order from my Chinese source as follows:-
a. Be patient for 3 weeks delivery period - It ships as parcel through post office to your address.
b. Have a reachable home or office address that can be reached by dispatch during official hours by post office. Or alternatively use your nearest Post Office Address as your address. When the parcel arrives, you can go there and pick it up.
c. Willing to pay me commission of N200 as hustling fee for my services. When I order for you. I have been doing so for folks. (kindly find attached pixs of my recent orders for your perusal) The Red one is Rock and the Black cable is Old Shark brand.
d. The original cable sells for $1.99 only and is suitable for speed charge and data transfer on connected devices.
e. If you order before 18/10/16; when StanbicIBTC is selling $$ at N320/N, then, $1.99 = N636.8, it will make a lot of sense for you.
f. Whatsapp/SMS/contact =0'8'0'2'8533'966

Thanks so much!
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by FEGEITOK: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2016
kingreign:

Bros, I've been trying to upload a picture of my phone USB cord, Glo and data na enemies. I bought it in Nadrem supermarket's phone shop in Phase 4, Kubwa, Abuja.
If you wish to see a picture of it you can hit me on whatsapp via 07034581213.

NOTE: i don't sell, but I am just telling you about how good a product is and if you're interested in it, you can try it out.

God bless. Will reach out later
Re: Original USB CHARGING Cord For Phones - Who Sells? How To Buy Good by optimised: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Original cable now available for sale. Checkout the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/3461770/want-original-usb-cable

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air 2013 256GB/4GB - 130K / Cheap Internet Browsing!Get 24hrs For 30 Days Free On Subscription! / Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.