Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) (1580 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by lajoshua: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2016
It's been in the news of recent of the soiled relationship between the management and workers of the Federal University of Technology, Akure. Following the invitation and quizzing of the vice chancellor by the Economic and Financial crimes commission (EFCC), following his release , the workers of the institution embarked on a protest calling for the arrest of the vice chancellor over alleged financial crime and embezzlement.
The atmosphere in the school environment has been tense in the past week. Reports reaching us this morning has it that armed police officers were spotted at the entrance(North gate) and the exit(south gate). And also the gate at the south end of the campus has been removed and baricaded by police vehicles same is seen at the entrance, from the reports reaching us it looks a hill of sand was used to barricade the entrance.

source:http://www.voiceofaudacity.com/2016/10/breaking-armed-policemen-seen-this.html

cc:lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by jaywise(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2016
I gatta read first it before comment
Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by lajoshua: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2016
see more pictures from the seen, some source said the vicechancellor removed the gates grin grin
@ http://www.voiceofaudacity.com/2016/10/breaking-armed-policemen-seen-this.html...

cc:lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by Lexxyburg(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm on IT, I no miss the school one bit, make they lock am forever sef

who school help
Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by lajoshua: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
lol.... ayam telling you.
Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by rerhji(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
I hear say dem don comot d gates......now d skul go get d real dudes coming in (I mean d real G)
Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by lajoshua: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
rerhji:
I hear say dem don comot d gates......now d skul go get d real dudes coming in (I mean d real G)
As in eh.. the real owners of the school.gringrin
Re: Breaking: Armed Policemen Seen This Morning At The Entrance Of Futa(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Violence all over d land

(1) (Reply)

Lasu 2nd Batch admission list is Out Check Urz Now / How To Reprint Your 2018/2019 JAMB SLIP / Private Universities Should Stop Offering Healthcare Courses In Nigeria !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.