Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Samsung Now Gives $100 Credit If You Swap Your Note 7 For Another Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Now Gives $100 Credit If You Swap Your Note 7 For Another Samsung Phone (604 Views)

It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 / How Do I Browse Off My Credit If I Don't Have Mb / Would You Swap Your Iphone X For The Iphone XR? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Now Gives $100 Credit If You Swap Your Note 7 For Another Samsung Phone by Reediano(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
In one my previous post, I stated it that Samsung has officially stopped the production and sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 after the unsuccessful recall. And I also let you guys know that the company has sent out fireproof box and also ordered every customer in possession of the Galaxy Note 7 to turn it phone and return it to where they got it from for either a full refund or an exchange for another Samsung smartphone.

But it seems the recall was not going as planned as the turn out seems to be very low. So now Samsung is announcing that it will give $100 in credit at “Carrier or retail outlets” to those customers who replaced their Galaxy Note 7 with any other “Samsung” Phone. And if any user chooses to buy another smartphone from a different brand then they will still be credited $25.

Before now, the company gives $25 credit to any one who returns the Note 7 for another Samsung smartphone. But since the turn out wasn't high, they decided to increase it from $25 to $100. What makes this more interesting is that, even if you initially collected the $25 credit from your retailer or carrier, you can still go ahead and claim the additional $75.

According to a statement by Samsung’s president and CEO Tim Baxter, “We appreciate the patience of our consumers, carrier and retail partners for carrying the burden during these challenging times, We are committed to doing everything we can to make this right”

So what do you guys think?. Personally, I will advice anyone that's still in possession of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to take this opportunity and return the device as fast as possible and be on the safer side.

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/10/samsung-now-gives-100-credit-if-you.html
Re: Samsung Now Gives $100 Credit If You Swap Your Note 7 For Another Samsung Phone by fotadmowmend(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Uuhmm
Re: Samsung Now Gives $100 Credit If You Swap Your Note 7 For Another Samsung Phone by Reediano(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Uuhmm

Na so

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen / How Much Are You Willing To Pay For The Zero 4 And Zero 4plus / Samsung Mega 6.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.