Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit (1139 Views)

Educate Your Human Spirit With The Word / What Do Angels Really Look Like According To The Bible / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Debeloved87(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello everyone..its been a while i have been here. And yes am here again but i will like to ask this question, why do Angels dont like to look directly into the eye of the human spirit. I have had these experience thrice now and i will like to know if there is any reason or sort. Is it that they dont want to see into the dirtiness of the human spirit so they wont be sway away by them or they dont want us to see their face so we wont create their image in our heart thereby secretly admiring and worshipping them.. I want some "Spiritiologist" to explain to us.
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by somez(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
And have u seen an angel? How do u know they don't see into human spirits?
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Debeloved87:
Hello everyone..its been a while i have been here. And yes am here again but i will like to ask this question, why do Angels dont like to look directly into the eye of the human spirit. I have had these experience thrice now and i will like to know if there is any reason or sort. Is it that they dont want to see into the dirtiness of the human spirit so they wont be sway away by them or they dont want us to see their face so we wont create their image in our heart thereby secretly admiring and worshipping them.. I want some "Spiritiologist" to explain to us.

Which group of angels are you referring to?

We have:
Angel
Virtue
Archangel
Power
Principality
Dominion
Throne
Cherub and
Seraph

Angels are close and friendly but Throne, Cherub and Seraph relate sparingly
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Debeloved87(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Which group of angels are you referring to?

We have:
Angel
Virtue
Archangel
Power
Principality
Dominion
Throne
Cherub and
Seraph

Angels are close and friendly but Throne, Cherub and Seraph relate sparingly
okay..cant really say the group of angel thing now..but there was a time in my night vision i saw myself riding on a white horse and following me was 2 angels riding on horse and when i look back to see them their head was bowed with their face covered with their wings..
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Stanleyafam(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ask them naw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Angels that Isaiah saw covered their faces so that prophet Isaiah should look at the "Lord" and not them. Throughout the bible Angels don't cover their face except when they are in worship as recorded by Isaiah, therefore every other appearances as described by bible show that Angels appeared with their faces seen by men
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Debeloved87:
okay..cant really say the group of angel thing now..but there was a time in my night vision i saw myself riding on a white horse and following me was 2 angels riding on horse and when i look back to see them their head was bowed with their face covered with their wings..

Ok, try to delve into study of angelology and know your guilding angel. You guilding angel may be an archangel because they don't walk alone.

Where are nairaland pastors when you need them?
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Debeloved87:

Ok, try to delve into study of angelology and know your guilding angel. Your guilding angel may be an archangel because they don't walk alone.

Where are nairaland pastors when you need them?
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by analice107: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
lolzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by QuietHammer(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Debeloved87:
Have you tried asking the angels?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Debeloved87:
They do.

But tell us more. Where were the three of you going? undecided
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Debeloved87(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

They do.

But tell us more. Where were the three of you going? undecided
we were going on a journey and when i saw that the road ahead was dark, i turned to take another road and they follow
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Debeloved87:
we were going on a journey and when i saw that the road ahead was dark, i turned to take another road and they follow
Go on ...
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Weah96: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
It's your CNS playing tricks on you. Add some exogenous DMT to the ones in your body, and you will have a conversation with those elusive angels.
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:
Go on ...
So you like story like this8-)
Re: Why Do Angels Dont Look Into The Eye Of The Human Spirit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So you like story like this 8-)
Sometimes.

Something tells me this one is holding out on a very interesting story.

(1) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said "Ye Are Gods?" / What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers / Ray Comfort Makes Atheists Think Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.