Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

*** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** - Fashion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (124251 Views)

Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / QUEENZHAIR||Massive End of year Sales on human hair extensions!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
See,

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
See

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
See,

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
See

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Having put those chats up, i leave you to your God to judge. If your aim is to bring down my business, you have failed. The God that somehow makes my name to be mentioned even abroad, where people trust me with large sums of money.. That powerful God will disgrace you. I blocked you because I know your type. No matter what a person tries to do, it's always never enough.

For the record, i compensated you by giving u 45% of the purchase price, and also asked you to treat the hair with the assurance that the defect would be corrected. You chatted me on sunday (which i spent hours chatting with you) yet you lie that i even waited till evening till i paid you. Thank God alerts doesn't lie. You use a zenith bank account, same as me which made the transaction fast. I forwarded the 15k to you by 8.31 a.m, that same morning .So what would you gain by painting facts?

Again, you bought the hair since November. If the hair was synthetic or packet hair as you claimed, why didn't u return it then?You kept it and installed it in February, then came up saying that. You claim to know hair and good hairs, so it beats me why you didn't send the hair back to me if what I sold you wasn't a good hair?

I snapped at you because i had exhausted all my patience and that was why i blocked you after sending the compensation. With toxic clients like you, i'd rather not make the sale! This issue happened since February 19th,your father called me and even begged me to see you like my younger sister. He said he appreciates the way I handled it and told me he would ask you to forward your account number so we can finalize once and for all.I did that immediately i ended the call.

Please bear it in mind that I didn't compensate you out of fear of you coming to Nairaland.Coca cola is one of the companies with a lot of negative claims surrounding their products, yet they are still leading the beverage industry worldwide! I backed up our chats because something told me a day would come where i would need to refer to them. I try to relate with every client who raises an issue with hair gotten from me, in the rare instances where a hair has a factory defect.
You could have been lying for all I know.

Even jumia asks the customer to return the defective product, while they investigate the claim. Did i see the hair? Did i even make you wait for 48 hours before refunding you? Now pls, what's your aim of bringing the issue to nairaland? Because the issue was finalized the moment you received your compensation and kept the hair. so what are you actually trying to achieve by these posts? Warn people off patronizing me or destroy my business presence on nairaland?

Like i said, i have seen 99 in life, 100 cannot faze me. But i want you to know something today, the grace i carry in this business and my life cannot be tampered with by you .I started this business with 70k but by God's grace , i now import hairs almost weekly because what i stock doesn't even meet the demand for my hairs
. If you are the agent of darkness sent to manipulate my business, you have failed already and will keep failing till you meet you doom! People like you are the reason why many sellers don't even bother addressing a client's issue with their products when any arises.

Having said that, I serve a living God. I don't do sponsored ads yet i make good sales in a daily basis. My name is Favour and that name works for me overtime so you no reach at all.. I will still continue selling on nairaland. I am unveiling a physical store for my business in a few days time and I know God will eventually expand my business to other major cities in Nigeria.You can't bring me down my dear, not even of 50 of you tried! I am confident in the fact that I dealt with you with clean hands. Bear it in mind that my God will fight my battles for me!

I know i wasn't bad to you in anyway, but that's life.. A successful person is bound to meet detractors and people who want to bring them down. Some loyal lients have been calling and texting over this issue, wondering what your aim really is! Finally, let Nairalanders and God judge us.

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by nyta84(f): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2018
I bought hair from this seller last year for 20k i fixed it this year d hair has tangled finished..i didnt bother reporting but i av learnt my lesson.. d sweet adverts na wetin draw me sha..

1 Like

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 5:50am On Mar 05, 2018
nyta84:
I bought hair from this seller last year for 20k i fixed it this year d hair has tangled finished..i didnt bother reporting but i av learnt my lesson.. d sweet adverts na wetin draw me sha..
Thanks for pointing this out. You got the hair since last year,the ideal thing would would been to put a message across to me so whatever issue(s) you were having can be looked into. However, so sorry you experienced that with one of our hairs. I am not God that's perfect, I admit that once in a while there are bound to be flaws and defects in manufacturing. I wouldn't ignore a client's complaints or let her go without some sort of compensation.
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Queenzzz: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2018
These are the chats i had with the factory, after calling the owner (a viet man) to complain. Basically, they don't do anything except they see the hair physically. A whole factory could do that, yet i didn't put this lady through that because i didn't see why she would want to make up stories. The Viet man told me some clients roughen up hair then take a picture with poor resolution to make d hair look bad, and start claiming refund. Hence they must see the hair first and run tests on it to know the exact problem.
I didn't want to put her through that because already she wasn't even letting me breathe. That's why I decided to handle the issue on my own in the event that she won't be able to wait for the factory. She agreed that she would wait, only later to say that i want to do backyard hair laundry for her and return the hair to her. That if the hair isn't good after it returns from china, she will still send it back to me.
.That was where it dawned on me that she wasn't someone that can be reasoned with because every suggestion i made to her was rebuffed with negative assumptions. I got angry and snapped at her because i was already exhausted with the whole issue . I told her if she doesn't make a decision on the refund before 8.am, that Feb 19th..That money won't be available anymore and she will wait a long time which may even graduate to her getting nothing in the long run. That was when she involved her father. I explained everything to him and he calmed me down saying he even bought a new phone and it got faulty in weeks. So these things happen. He then told me he would ask her to send her details, then he will add the remaining 5k she wants and give to her.

The $20 discount was offered after the owner of the factory explained to me that the hair issue would take time to be attended to, since they just resumed from Chinese festival. That's something they never do, but because i emphasized that the client was really bitter, so the hair had to be defective, that was when they agreed to $20 discount, in addition to me asking her to keep the hair. I didn't want a situation where she would be chatting me up daily, hence my adding 8000 to the $20 dollars (around 7000)to make it 15000,so her grievances would be mitigated a bit. Clearly i still didn't do well by her.

My dear Jennifer, the world is a small place, bear that in mind . This won't make me shut down complains of clients, neither would this experience turn me bad. But whatever a man sows, he reaps! So, do well enjoy your few minutes of fame on nairaland. If i handled the issue in a way that was unfair to you, let God judge me.. But if I didn't, you will meet your karma.

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Chilaxx(f): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Madam you talk too much! You think you did your best for me? Despite knowing fully well I wasn’t satisfied with your proffered solution...what I just wrote here is called ‘feedback or reviews ‘ it’s done on AliExpress, Jumia, Amazon etc... no witch is trying to spoil your business and pls stop being sentimental or rather over religious. What you should do is sit tight and upgrade hair quality you sell. I speak out when I feel cheated and it’s not a crime, write all the epistle in the world here it won’t change the fake hair you sold me to a quality one neither would it bring back my lost 19k....

You sweet talked about hair claiming it’s original, you sent it to me after payment and the hair appear good at first sight... you, a so called hair expert didn’t even know from first glance/touch that the hair is fake and you expect me to know? Your thunder Dey do press up for heaven!

You might have sent the refund that morning but the same time you got a debit alert was when I got a credit alert which was 8PM

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Chilaxx:
Madam you talk too much! You think you did your best for me? Despite knowing fully well I wasn’t satisfied with your proffered solution...what I just wrote here is called ‘feedback or reviews ‘ it’s done on AliExpress, Jumia, Amazon etc... no witch is trying to spoil your business and pls stop being sentimental or rather over religious. What you should do is sit tight and upgrade hair quality you sell. I speak out when I feel cheated and it’s not a crime, write all the epistle in the world here it won’t change the fake hair you sold me to a quality one neither would it bring back my lost 19k....

You sweet talked about hair claiming it’s original, you sent it to me after payment and the hair appear good at first sight... you, a so called hair expert didn’t even know from first glance/touch that the hair is fake and you expect me to know? Your thunder Dey do press up for heaven!

You might have sent the refund that morning but the same time you got a debit alert was when I got a credit alert which was 8PM

Madam, You need to Calm down..

This lady has been into the hair business ,three years and counting and she has been moving from one level to a greater one,..Clients in Nigeria and abroad..

Please check this thread. check her Ig page and see great reviews from fulfilled clients who are wowed and extremely satisfied that they bought quality with their money.

An issue since February , So you felt the need to bring it to Nairaland and achieve what exactly ?? If it was someone known for such acts and selling substandard products, that is another story entirely ...How many people have you seen to corroborate your claims now ??

Anyone reading those chats there will see that you were clearly not understanding and being considerate of the circumstances surrounding the product you got..It could happen to anyone..The least you could do is to move on and stop trying to bring anyone business down.

Put yourself in people's shoe because one day it might be your turn..

She will still cash out from other reasonable clients and the business is moving ..Quality will always triumph and there are evidences of hundreds of client that goes to prove this fact..

Bad belle no good aunty ..

Just stop this attention seeking already .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by emmadiva(f): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Chilaxx:

You need to calm down.. even all these big hair vendors you hear on instagram at times sell faulty hairs even after selling at a very high price, it's not her fault she is not the one producing the hair... I've read the chat between two of you.. she was till calm with you and offered a refund,i ve been buying hair from her[wholesale] for almost two years and it's only once I complained about her hair and she gave me a refund ,which other hairsellers won't do, when you start complaining they will block you immediately,she sells good hair ,If you check her on instagram and even on her page here you can see good reviews about her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Chilaxx(f): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=65572696]

So me complaining here about how I was cheated is now bad belle? The fact that 99 people got good hairs from her does not mean I shouldn’t complain when I, the 100th person got bad hair.
If you are a dummy that keeps quiet when being ripped
Off well I’m not!

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Ephhay(f): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Chilaxx, You need to calm down... I totally understand how you feel, other hair sellers won't even respond to you or give you any money but queenfav did. If all the hair she sells are fake nairalanders would have called her out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2018
@classcaptain @ephhay @emmadiva God bless you all! I can't help admitting the fact that in the course of doing business, you come accross all sorts of people, so i take it as one of those things. To my loyal clients, I say thanks for believing in me and my brand. That said, let's leave trash for Lawma, God has blessed me, no man can stop it!

Queenzhair Store is opening with a bang!!! Port Harcourt get ready to come through for our store opening.. We would have mega sales and freebies. Just keep refreshing this page for more deets.

1 Share

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2018
RESTOCKED!!! �HOT STUFF!!! ��Grade 8A Russian Candy Curl..300g(very full).. �Zero shedding and tangling.. Three years guarantee on this hair! It's perfect for bridal hairdo.. �
16 inches - 28,000
18 inches - 30,000

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Give it up for our Grade 9a Vietnamese posh straight hair..� 300g. �You can't afford to miss out on this sweet hair �Zero shedding and tangling.. 20 inches - N35, 000 22 inches - N37, 000 . _______________________________. . *Very Soft, silky and fluffy texture. . *Virgin Remy Human hair. . *Double wefted to ensure zero shedding and tangling. . *Hair can be permed, dyed and easily curled.. . *Best and most affordable price you can get around. ��

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Give it up for our Grade 9a Vietnamese posh straight hair..� 300g. �You can't afford to miss out on this sweet hair �Zero shedding and tangling.. 20 inches - N35, 000 22 inches - N37, 000 . _______________________________. . *Very Soft, silky and fluffy texture. . *Virgin Remy Human hair. . *Double wefted to ensure zero shedding and tangling. . *Hair can be permed, dyed and easily curled.. . *Best and most affordable price you can get around. ��

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Everything fresh ��Raw Viet Super double drawn 5 tone straight hair�.. This hair is badt like it!!! Not a pure water something. It's the kind of hair that commands respect, without you saying a word! #Ifyouknowyouknow.. Carry everything in the picture (16 inches hair (200g)and 12 inches closure).. We dash you for N60000��#sweetdeal

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Some clients prefer to buy into hype sha!!!�� Same origin and grade of hair that costs 35000 is being sold 95000 elsewhere.�. A single drawn hair that isn't even a raw hair? Someone will buy and be bragging that "do u know how much i bought my hair, it's original o". �(Nigerian ladies feel that unless a hair is 80-200k,then it's not original or genuine hair ���I laugh in swahili.. Sweetie, as a hair buyer, learn to ask questions. Do your research about grades of hair and how to identify it. �It's something else out there, so you don't use money u could have used to buy 2 solid 14" raw super double drawn hairs to buy one 16" grade 8a single drawn hair! ��Shine your eye biko.. We at Queenzhair believe in making little profit on good quality hairs and that way we attract lots of fast sales��.

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Dear buyer... Please don't hesitate to ask us questions about any hair you are buying��We are here to tutor you on the quality and type of hair you are buying�, so you would be well informed�..

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sometimes you have to switch it up, not everyday plain black hair.. ���Ombre is sexy, that's why we restocked our Grade 9a Malaysian Ombre body wave( color 1b/30), 18 inches ��� No shedding or tangling ���2 solid years guarantee on this sweet weave! �
�It could be yours for just N32, 000.

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chilaxx, you can't blame queenfav for the faulty hair, she won't intentionally sell a bad hair at an exorbitant price cos it will ruin her business, I have been following her hair thread since she started in 2016, she is good, remember we are all human beings and we can get angry too, she is not the one producing the hair, just bear with her, this is her source of livelihood you don't have to spoil it like that.
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Chilaxx, you can't blame queenfav for the faulty hair, she won't intentionally sell a bad hair at an exorbitant price cos it will ruin her business, I have been following her hair thread since she started in 2016, she is good, remember we are all human beings and we can get angry too, she is not the one producing the hair, just bear with her, this is her source of livelihood you don't have to spoil it like that.
Thanks sis. I appreciate.
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
queenfav:
Thanks sis. I appreciate.
Anytime dear, you motivate me, I have learnt a lot about hair business from you, you are good. Don't let bad belle bring you down, I will be here to defend you.
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Anytime dear, you motivate me, I have learnt a lot about hair business from you, you are good. Don't let bad belle bring you down, I will be here to defend you.
My dear thanks a lot. May God bless you for being there. Nobody can bring me down! I have moved on from all that to bigger things (my shop opening in PH) .
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:

Rorachy, i ay make yu dance make i take tambourine dey play for ya back fdey follow you. Your bluntness sharp pass Lucifer blade. Na wa for your mouth. Chai
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
queenfav:
My dear thanks a lot. May God bless you for being there. Nobody can bring me down! I have moved on from all that to bigger things (my shop opening in PH) .
you are welcome.
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by sauceEEP(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2018
This is what i call pure customer relationship management, queenfav i love the way you handled the irate customer but blocking her was wrong no matter what.... In situations like this you allow the customer climb the mountain of anger, it's normal that you'll be pushed to your elastic limit but control is the key.....

2 Likes

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
sauceEEP:
This is what i call pure customer relationship management, queenfav i love the way you handled the irate customer but blocking her was wrong no matter what.... In situations like this you allow the customer climb the mountain of anger, it's normal that you'll be pushed to your elastic limit but control is the key.....
Yea.. Thanks a lot bro. Business no easy at all walahi!
Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
NEW IN!!!!! Raw(bouncy) Double drawn "half ocean wave "curls�Available in 12 inches, 200g for N40,000

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2018
RESTOCKED !!!! ��Grade 8a Italian Magic curls..� Available in 12 inches, 300g grams (4 big bundles) N25, 000� 16 inches 300g - N32, 000��. Guess what, this price is just amazing.�.

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2018
HOT ARRIVAL!!!!! Grade 8a Indian body wave with closure... 14/16/18"+ closure�!(Very full bundles). ��This hair is one you can't afford to snooze on!Grab it for N35, 000�.. Buy and keep for xmas o.. �We are dashing you this N35, 000 hair �Take advantage of this sweet deal��!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (47) (Reply)

Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? / Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.