Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

You Must Marry Him - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Must Marry Him (601 Views)

He Is Handsome, U Can't Marry Him...mother To Her Daughter / I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Marry Him by davemike04(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] three years ago, a friend of my got herself involve in relationship with a guy, out of frustration given to this lady at home she conceive in her and gave birth to a baby girl, after a while thing start to go wrong in their relationship, there parents did not show love to them and the lady later realise this guy is not the right person for her to marry.now she is been forced to go back and marry the guy, that becouse the first time they both agreed, no body knows, that she must go back to the guy. the big question is this.what will this lady do about this situation?, to go back and marry this guy or not?, and go for another person. send your view.
Re: You Must Marry Him by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2007
Re: You Must Marry Him by Coco29(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2007
~*i will raise my baby alone*~
Re: You Must Marry Him by whitelexi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2007
If she still relies on her folks at this age and time, she'll be left with no option than to obey them. But if she's got a strong will and hunger to survive, she'll look for work and raise that kid the way she ought to be raised, make sure she lacks nothing and also take good care of herself until the right man comes her way.

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In New York Jump In Here / I Need A Nice Friend / I`m In Love With 2 Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.