Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS (1249 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / Pes 2017 Android And Ios Gamers Drop Your User Name And Team Line Up / Sony Creates New Studio To Bring Playstation Games To Android And Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS by Holuwarphantom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just the word playstation is enough to let me ditch three square meals. I missed those days playing PS2 like there was no tomorrow. Whenever there was power supply at home, three things are in trouble; the pad, my fingers and my stomach. I just forget I have to eat to give me strength to play more games, still today I still don’t understand how I get strength to play games on an empty stomach.

Well, for those who weren’t privileged to play a playstation game or you missed playing it. Playstation games are coming to Android and iOS devices. read more http://www.exactlytech.com/sony-plan-launch-least-five-playstation-games-android-ios/
Re: Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS by miremoses(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Read it online this morning,that's great.
Op,the link u posted is not working.
Re: Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS by Holuwarphantom(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
miremoses:
Read it online this morning,that's great.
Op,the link u posted is not working.
shocked shocked sorry about that. here is the link http://www.exactlytech.com/sony-plan-launch-least-five-playstation-games-android-ios/

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be On The Cover Of NBA 2K19 Game ? / Who Has Bought PC Games/software On Jumia And Konga / Any Lead On How To Download GTA San Andreas On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.