Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

JUST For Fun Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / JUST For Fun Pls (1081 Views)

Just For My Elder Sister / 5 Signs A Guy Wants You Just For Sex. / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST For Fun Pls by Adamsmith234(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
kissplease lets
share our funniest experience wen
we were still with our moms
here goes mine,
wen ah was 16 ah bought dis earthen saving box and kept under my moms bed,ah went 2 play football dat same evening wen ah returned na all our church plus pastor ah see dey pray like say dem wan break our house ooo,dey break every curse wey dey d pot ooo wen ah tell dem say na saving box ba_see laff na_ma pastor just siddon 4 groud dey laff,na leta ma moom tell me say na her own saving box wey she ma dey keep there nai she go carry wey she ma pot ooo,till today e still dey funny keep it rolling__1 love

1 Like

Re: JUST For Fun Pls by PARAHH(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Still with my parents tho.., I was in my first year then and I just returned home for the holiday .. My mum is super scared of roaches one day she was in their room probably watching a movie while I was in the living room... All of a sudden there was a loud thud in my parents room.. I went there to check lo and behold my mum was on the bed jumping while three cockroaches were Strolling by she asked me to kill them to life her I won't since she refused to give me the money I asked her for the next thing she said, get my black wallet and take 2k bring my change o I told her no change she agreed so I became 2,000 naira richer... Till today she still reminds me of how I got the money from her it's a fun story at home ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST For Fun Pls by Adamsmith234(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
PARAHH:
Still with my parents tho.., I was in my first year then and I just returned home for the holiday .. My mum is super scared of roaches one day she was in their room probably watching a movie while I was in the living room... All of a sudden there was a loud thud in my parents room.. I went there to check lo and behold my mum was on the bed jumping while three cockroaches were Strolling by she asked me to kill them to life her I won't since she refused to give me the money I asked her for the next thing she said, get my black wallet and take 2k bring my change o I told her no change she agreed so I became 2,000 naira richer... Till today she still reminds me of how I got the money from her it's a fun story at home ...
hahaha
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by tonaydo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
PARAHH:
where is the fun now? :-/
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by PARAHH(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
tonaydo:
where is the fun now? :-/
Olodo
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Still with my mum tho smiley
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by Adamsmith234(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Still with my mum tho smiley
am cumin to take u away
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by NevetsIbot(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2016
the day mum swung the heavy fat metal part of my belt at my head. Cos she dared me slap little sis and I did.....we laugh abt it now
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by Rexhenrex(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2016
I remember then i was barely 9yrs we had moved to our new apartment...ma parents don't joke with church activities so one day when we went for mid week service,normally before we go dinner is always prepared so wen we come back we just eat and then sleep. on that faithful day dinnner wasn't prepared and that was how we went as we came back they started cooking so me impatient, i slept so when dinner was prepared they woke.as the woke me, i took my two left leg and went to the kitchen thinking it was the restroom opened the freshly prepared draw soup and urinated in it thinking it was the water cistern...ma mom heard loud thuds and wen she entered the kitchen jesus!!
the slap she gave me i didn't sleep for 2days straight and even when i managed to start sleeping i had nightmares for 2weeks and don't ask me what we ate that night lmao
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by Adamsmith234(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I remember then i was barely 9yrs we had moved to our new apartment...ma parents don't joke with church activities so one day when we went for mid week service,normally before we go dinner is always prepared so wen we come back we just eat and then sleep. on that faithful day dinnner wasn't prepared and that was how we went as we came back they started cooking so me impatient, i slept so when dinner was prepared they woke.as the woke me, i took my two left leg and went to the kitchen thinking it was the restroom opened the freshly prepared draw soup and urinated in it thinking it was the water cistern...ma mom heard loud thuds and wen she entered the kitchen jesus!!
the slap she gave me i didn't sleep for 2days straight and even when i managed to start sleeping i had nightmares for 2weeks and don't ask me what we ate that night lmao
hahahahahaha
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by 2dice01: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
99% story is gonna be my mom diss my mom dat guys don suffer
Re: JUST For Fun Pls by RiloKiley: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Adamsmith234:
kissplease lets
share our funniest experience wen
we were still with our moms
here goes mine,
wen ah was 16 ah bought dis earthen saving box and kept under my moms bed,ah went 2 play football dat same evening wen ah returned na all our church plus pastor ah see dey pray like say dem wan break our house ooo,dey break every curse wey dey d pot ooo wen ah tell dem say na saving box ba_see laff na_ma pastor just siddon 4 groud dey laff,na leta ma moom tell me say na her own saving box wey she ma dey keep there nai she go carry wey she ma pot ooo,till today e still dey funny keep it rolling__1 love

Which one be 'ah', 'ah', you be ahstmatic? undecided

Funny story though grin

1 Like

Re: JUST For Fun Pls by Adamsmith234(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
RiloKiley:

Funny story though grin
grin
RiloKiley:

Funny story though grin
werey

(1) (Reply)

To That Nairalander.... / 10+ Of The Most Powerful Fatherhood Moments By ‘don’t Forget Dads’ / 3 Great Easy And Natural Methods To Get Longer And Beautiful Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.