Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Wedding Planners... What's Your Say On This??? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Planners... What's Your Say On This??? (512 Views)

Wedding Planners Success Secrets.... / We Are Wedding Planners, Tested And Trusted. (pictures) / Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Planners... What's Your Say On This??? by fatenzy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
A friend of mine wish to know if 150k can do a nice wedding, he's not financially stable, the problem is that he impregnated a lady and is ask to marry her.. He said all he has is 150k for the wedding, it's a Muslim wedding, so I'm guessing it won't cost high... I would like the wedding Planners to give a list of 150k wedding and their phone numbers attached to it.
He lives at Satellite town, will be expecting your reply.
Thanks to you all
Re: Wedding Planners... What's Your Say On This??? by Ask4Info: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
fatenzy:
A friend of mine wish to know if 150k can do a nice wedding, he's not financially stable, the problem is that he impregnated a lady and is ask to marry her.. He said all he has is 150k for the wedding, it's a Muslim wedding, so I'm guessing it won't cost high... I would like the wedding Planners to give a list of 150k wedding and their phone numbers attached to it.
He lives at Satellite town, will be expecting your reply.
Thanks to you all

First and foremost you all should STOP lying that it my friend this and cousin that. Who will kill you if you get pregnant for a man and that's the reason you are marrying?

Now what takes money the most in any event are the numbers of guest you invite:

If you invite TWENTY PEOPLE OR LESS that money will be reasonable enough.

Don't use event hall just use a family coumpound.

No need for Aso Ebi for guest let people wear what they have.

Don't use Event Planner.Just source for everything direct. Foods, Drinks, etc. (Food should be cook at home). No need for expensive drinks and alcohol.

No need for Takeaway pack or souvenirs.

If you need more realistic suggestions quote me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here For One Thing / Rules To Live By As Bridesmaids / Get Your Song Or Music Video On A Promo Site For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.