Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan (1386 Views)

Vacancy For A RN And A Med. Lab. Technician. / Msc, Phd, Post Doc And Lab Tech Position Available At Covenant University / Vacancy Deadline is Today!!!!!! Medical Lab. Technician & Ultrasonographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Send CV to topis2003@gmail.com or call 07035984201

1 Like

Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by oluhyohmih(m): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Am a graduate of Microbiology.... can I apply?
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2016
oluhyohmih:
Am a graduate of Microbiology.... can I apply?
Medical microbiology?
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Medical Laboratory Scientist and Medical Lab technician needed
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by oluhyohmih(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
sent
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by nelszx: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Share on the MLS forum u will get a good reception there
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Harjet(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Sir, @Adelakun2016 not only MLS grads can work in labs too.. Biochemistry and Microbiology grads too can.. And I don't think Medical Microbiology is a course on its own in Nigeria, I think it's a specialization
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by nelszx: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Harjet:
Sir, @Adelakun2016 not only MLS grads can work in labs too.. Biochemistry and Microbiology grads too can.. And I don't think Medical Microbiology is a course on its own in Nigeria, I think it's a specialization

He hasn't said only MLS grads work in the lab that was why he indicated "Medical Microbiology" which is a quasi specialty for MLS grads. MLS grads has a license that covers his activities (which you don't have and can be jailed for). You know why dey want MLS? He can comfortably do the work of Microbiology and Biochemistry grad without lifting a sweat and interpret them for diagnostic purpose which the latter two can't. Training pass training (7-8 years is different from 5 years)
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by Harjet(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2016
nelszx:

He hasn't said only MLS grads work in the lab that was why he indicated "Medical Microbiology" which is a quasi specialty for MLS grads. MLS grads has a license that covers his activities (which you don't have and can be jailed for). You know why dey want MLS? He can comfortably do the work of Microbiology and Biochemistry grad without lifting a sweat and interpret them for diagnostic purpose which the latter two can't. Training pass training (7-8 years is different from 5 years)
So if a mcb or bch grad works in a lab he/she can be jailed because of No license like MLS grads.. LOL.. I won't say anything again..
Re: MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan by nelszx: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Harjet:
So if a mcb or bch grad works in a lab he/she can be jailed because of No license like MLS grads.. LOL.. I won't say anything again..

You can work in a lab but in a Medical lab you need a license. The first thing all employers ask after not even your certificate lol

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained And Be Recommmended For Employment As A Software Developer / Police Recruitment / Recommendation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.