Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) (1703 Views)

Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
1. People thinking you are actually blind

2 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
2. Being called a geek or ‘macho nne’

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
3. A stranger breaking your expensive frames accidentally and they can’t pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
4. And the stress of getting new ones when they actually break

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
5. When someone knocks you over and you are lucky enough for your glasses not to break, this is how you look

1 Like

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
6. Not being able to see clearly when it rains. If only someone would invent specs with wipers like those on the windscreens of cars

3 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
7. Having to keep on  adjusting them all day

2 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
8. Not remembering where you put them ….and the fact that you can’t see clearly without them even makes it more difficult to find them

2 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
9. People telling you to read something right after you’ve taken your glasses off, so you have to put them back on again for five seconds

1 Like

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
10. Some people asking to try on your glasses

3 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
11. Fog forms on the lenses when you are drinking hot beverages

2 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by hotunba20(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
waiting for u to finish before I comment
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
12. Trying to fit 3D glasses on top of your spectacles when you go to the cinema

3 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
13. The doctor telling you that your eyes are not improving

2 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
14. Trying to lie on your side while watching TV

Cc: http://madailygist.com/14-problems-people-wear-glasses-can-relate-photos/

2 Likes

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by GdexFolami(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
People with glasses are always intelligent..*smiles*
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by uboma(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
very hilarious thread.

I can very well relate to pictures 6,7,9,11 and 14.

I get tired of wearing mine easily.
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by ShakurM(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Everyone automatically thinks you are smart not knowing you still miss examples, fail your corrections and can't spell TV

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by sisisioge: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Having to deal with a dent on your nose while thanking God your eyes are not shrunken after all these years.

Smiling and waving to someone trying to get your attention a few meters away when your glasses aren't on...it's a pretense, you couldn't see the person! grin
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
GdexFolami:
People with glasses are always intelligent..*smiles*

grin not all ooo

I know a girl who wears glasses 24/7...even in the exam hall to copy
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
sisisioge:
Having to deal with a dent on your nose while thanking God your eyes are not shrunken after all these years.

Smiling and waving to someone trying to get your attention a few meters away when your glasses aren't on...it's a pretense, you couldn't see the person! grin

grin Epic

sure not to hit the pole in front
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Oga lalasticlala so you want to start forming that you don't use glasses ba... "you tha use to see everything on Nairaland" grin

Oya come and push it let's find out peeps out there with funny stories...or that can relate

1 Like

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by GdexFolami(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

grin not all ooo

I know a girl who wears glasses 24/7...even in the exam hall to copy
note this: if they aint very intelligent,they would be so dull.
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by jeff1607(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2016
when you are using -2.75 lens and you see someone with -4.35
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
GdexFolami:
note this: if they aint very intelligent,they would be so dull.

Noted.
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
My glasses always end up in some type of misfortune. I usually get two pairs at a time and something always happens to one of the pairs, usually after I've had them for a few years, tho.

One of my very first pairs (I had two, so this happened with one pair): I accidentally stepped on them, breaking them.

One of my second pairs: A big-buttocked hairstylist sat on them, breaking them.

One of my third pairs: I lost them on a train. I loved this one a lot; squarish, clean-cut grey frames. I tried to find another pair just like it and wasn't able to.

My current pairs: I've had them for 3 years. Thankfully nothing has happened to either, yet. But I'm definitely long-overdue for new ones.
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can relate to 1,3,4 & 5

I don't ear my glasses all the time though.
Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by AideeSheks(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yieldings:
My glasses always end up in some type of misfortune. I usually get two pairs at a time and something always happens to one of the pairs, usually after I've had them for a few years, tho.

One of my very first pairs (I had two, so this happened with one pair): I accidentally stepped on them, breaking them.

One of my second pairs: A big-buttocked hairstylist sat on them, breaking them.

One of my third pairs: I lost them on a train. I loved this one a lot; squarish, clean-cut grey frames. I tried to find another pair just like it and wasn't able to.

My current pairs: I've had them for 3 years. Thankfully nothing has happened to either, yet. But I'm definitely long-overdue for new ones.

I can so relate with this grin
Don't think I can count the number of glasses that either broke or got misplaced during my childhood. Thankfully, I think I became more careful as I got older

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by AideeSheks(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Op is also forgetting this

Your glasses leaving painful marks on your nose after wearing them for too long (especially the ones with metal frames)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Relate To (photo) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2016
smiley

AideeSheks:

I can so relate with this grin
Don't think I can count the number of glasses that either broke or got misplaced during my childhood. Thankfully, I think I became more careful as I got older

(1) (Reply)

Don't Overlook These Symptoms,you Might Be Having A Tapeworm Infection / 4.5 By 14 Green Earth Mattress For Sale In Abeokuta / Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.