Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) (7457 Views)

I seek Employment / Hello! I Seek An Assistant Pastoral Job In Any New Church On The Island Or Lekki / We Seek The Position Of A Client Service Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
i had sent the manual,your email was all in small letters. THANK GOD SIR

Yes, I got it. Thank you sir. God bless you
Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oocc:

I guess I don't have luck! I'm not too intelligent and I don't have people to network with
Almost in your shoes but you are 5years older and I studied Biochemistry (2.1), S. L.T (DISTINCTION)... Bro, you ain't alone. don't give up but explore any opportunity that may come your way
Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by Mofolashe: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Ur story is really tourchy & pathetic, I pity ur condition & understand what U r passing tru,I av a clue to what U can do,but will not write it here 4pple to c, as an OSUN prieastess I will direct U on what to do,that does not cost U a dime, as an educated fellow like U,I will tell what to do to raise fund legitimately to start ur choice of business,thereby solving ur spiritual & financial problem tru God's guidiance, U dont need to pay for dis & what I will tell U to do cost U no money. U can reach me on 08160840562.Wish U d best.
Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by kenya10(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Neva plan to visit dat babalawo bcus their is a curse on those that go after other gods, their "trouble shall increase. Pls visit your pastor and let him help u spiritually and pls also don't dispise the days of. Humble beginning, that is start with a small job like driver, security and be committed to serving God and truely be born again and in a short time, God will change ur story.
Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Mofolashe:
Ur story is really tourchy & pathetic, I pity ur condition & understand what U r passing tru,I av a clue to what U can do,but will not write it here 4pple to c, as an OSUN prieastess I will direct U on what to do,that does not cost U a dime, as an educated fellow like U,I will tell what to do to raise fund legitimately to start ur choice of business,thereby solving ur spiritual & financial problem tru God's guidiance, U dont need to pay for dis & what I will tell U to do cost U no money. U can reach me on 08160840562.Wish U d best.

Thank you Ma
Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Oocc:

Yes, I got it. Thank you sir. God bless you
Thank God sir & dont compromise.
Re: Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) by Ojugunrege(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
oocc...pele...

some people here have given good advise & also offered helps..please follow through with them

I have a few suggestions too
1. abeg don't go to babalawo o...they will just eat your money...you get money to throway?
2. if you feel strongly that there's something wrong spiritually....u can try MFM...they offer deliverance ministrations & they don't ask for money.
3. like people have said...networking helps.
u can build same from your worship place...try & join units...be friendly & subtlely seek out people who you think can help or you perceive as influential
4. don't keep quiet about your problem....as you have shared with nairaland. ..share with the real world too...you don't know where help will come from...
5. help is on the way...pls hang in there...do not give up
6. you may PM me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Ibadan / Jumia Training. / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.