Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria (4192 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by myschoolmedia: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yes, you are aware of the news which recently took social media by Storm, saying that President Muhammadu Buhari will be scrapping out the National Youth Service (nysc) programme in 2016, right? Well, Minister of Youth has this to say about the President Buhari administration, which will totally shock you.

About the Allawii of Youth corpers in Nigeria, that is why you visited this page, right? Don’t worry, we’re trying to get you informed and updated, regarding what is happening in your fatherland, Nigeria.

Here are the states that are goldmines and purely avoided for NYSC corpers.

See the state of ‘Allawii’ for Nigeria corpers.

1. Akwa Ibom State Pays N10,000

2. Lagos state Pays N15,000 and some times N10,000 to corpers in ministry and N5000 to those in LGA.

3.Sokoto State pays N4,000 and N9,000 to those in state hospital.

4.Enugu State Pays N10,000

5.Oyo State Pays N3,800

6.Osun State Pays N5,000

7.Kano State Pays N4,000

8.Borno State Pays N1,000

9.Niger State Pays N6,000

10.Yobe State Pays N2,500

11. Bayelsa Pays N3,000

12. Ekiti state Pays N5,000

13. Ogun State Pays N5,000

14. Delta States Pays N5,000

15. Bauchi State Pays N1,250

16.Cross River State Pays N3,090

17.Zamfara State Pays N3,000

18.Abia State Pays N5,000

19.Imo State Pays N2,000

20.Taraba state Pays N10,000

21. Kaduna State Pays 3000

22. Jigawa State Pays 10,000

23. Nassarawa State Pays 3,000

25. Port hacourt, Rivers State Has not yet paid corpers for the past 5 years, so i think you better avoid this state, but we’re so sure, that the new government, lead by Governor Wike will surely get things right in this state, and make it once again, the envy of all Corpers.
Important Note

Just in case you are wondering what is wrong with the editorial team behind Dailyschoolnews for listing only 25 states, out of the 36 states in Nigeria, some are still undergoing verification and waiting for approval from us.
Important Verification

Please and please, if any states here is paying higher than mentioned here, or lower than listed above, please use the comment box below to get us all informed!

We’re waiting to hear from you.

DO you want to hear my personal thoughts on this? Please avoid all states linked with insurgency (terrrorists attacks) , because your live is precious and you’re among the best ever produced graduates in Nigeria.

Source: http://myschoolmedia.com/updated-nysc-allowance-states/
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by delishpot: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ekiti state paid me #500 when I served
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Collenshy2020(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
insightful piece, thumps up o.p
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by myschoolmedia: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
delishpot:
Ekiti state paid me #500 when I served

lol

for the whole year or per month? and when was that?
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by delishpot: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
myschoolmedia:

lol

for the whole year or per month? and when was that?

Per month lol. 2005. We asked Fayose to help us increase it, the man said even that 5hundi sef, Ekiti needs it. That we should help contribute it towards Ekiti development. grin grin grin grin
Na so we shut up O. At all at all naim bad pass.

1 Like

Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by myschoolmedia: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
LOL. 2005 DON TEY NAAA
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Crysallis(m): 1:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Kogi state pays 2556 Naira in all for the service year (As at October 2016). This is against the previous pay of 1k per month in 2015. That said, not all LGA receive up to this amount.
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Rottymy: 2:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Join this whatsapp group for more information about NYSC 2016 Batch B mobilisation by clicking on the link below:
https:///FrVFWawQ2CIGZQhVFTDFva
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by myschoolmedia: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Crysallis:
Kogi state pays 2556 Naira in all for the service year (As at October 2016). This is against the previous pay of 1k per month in 2015. That said, not all LGA receive up to this amount.

lol
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by fowosh: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2016
myschoolmedia:
Yes, you are aware of the news which recently took social media by Storm, saying that President Muhammadu Buhari will be scrapping out the National Youth Service (nysc) programme in 2016, right? Well, Minister of Youth has this to say about the President Buhari administration, which will totally shock you.

About the Allawii of Youth corpers in Nigeria, that is why you visited this page, right? Don’t worry, we’re trying to get you informed and updated, regarding what is happening in your fatherland, Nigeria.

2. Lagos state Pays N15,000 and some times N10,000 to corpers in ministry and N5000 to those in LGA.

5.Oyo State Pays N3,800

6.Osun State Pays N5,000

7.Kano State Pays N4,000

11. Bayelsa Pays N3,000

19.Imo State Pays N2,000

25. Port hacourt, Rivers State Has not yet paid corpers for the past 5 years, so i think you better avoid this state, but we’re so sure, that the new government, lead by Governor Wike will surely get things right in this state, and make it once again, the envy of all Corpers.
Important Note

Just in case you are wondering what is wrong with the editorial team behind Dailyschoolnews for listing only 25 states, out of the 36 states in Nigeria, some are still undergoing verification and waiting for approval from us.
Important Verification

Please and please, if any states here is paying higher than mentioned here, or lower than listed above, please use the comment box below to get us all informed!

DO you want to hear my personal thoughts on this? Please avoid all states linked with insurgency (terrrorists attacks) , because your live is precious and you’re among the best ever produced graduates in Nigeria.

every thing u wrote are lies
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by myschoolmedia: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
fowosh:

every thing u wrote are lies

Can you please prove them wrong?
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by fowosh: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
myschoolmedia:

Can you please prove them wrong?
akwa ibom for example is paying 4,700...Enugu is also paying same....nassarawa is nt paying any kobo..ekiti and osun are paying nothing.....taraba haba!!.....things av changed wt time.... all those states aforementioned were paying in those days not now........I mean no harm Broda...I stand to b corrected

1 Like

Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Boss why are u lying now.... Ogun pays nufin

1 Like

Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by eedel(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
All dis ppl dat never seen served be coming here and writing trash about one state pays one million nd d other two million. Biko! Gbe enu e soun nd go get a job
myschoolmedia:

5.Oyo State Pays N3,800

6.Osun State Pays N5,000

7.Kano State Pays N4,000

11. Bayelsa Pays N3,000

19.Imo State Pays N2,000

Important Note

Important Verification

Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by graychuks(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Guy no dey post this kind thing again... Mos of this state no dey pay kobo... Kano no dey pay anything..
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Imo,abia and anambra no pay anything since five years ago so pls be current.
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Imo,abia and anambra no pay anything since five years ago so pls be current.verify all d news and rumour u are hearing oooo
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Mosesoly(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=50284401]Imo,abia and anambra no pay anything since five years ago so pls be current.verify all d news and rumour u are hearing oooo

shocked cool I just finished serving in anambra state 2015B1,i know how much I took home, please always verify your information,in Nigeria,as it is now I don't think there are up-to 3 states that pays Corps members than anambra state.
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Vaabra01(f): 5:41am On Oct 18, 2016
presently serving in akwa ibom nd dey are only paying us 4700 nd some 4600
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by delishpot: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
myschoolmedia:
LOL. 2005 DON TEY NAAA

Hahaha yes. E don tey small. But as at that time my mates for some schools were earning like 3000 Na. Shuo, you want tell me say that time #500 was good money? Anyway, reading through the posts, e be like I even had it good. As I see here that Ekiti doesn't pay a dime again. grin grin
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
fowosh:

akwa ibom for example is paying 4,700...Enugu is also paying same....nassarawa is nt paying any kobo..ekiti and osun are paying nothing.....taraba haba!!.....things av changed wt time.... all those states aforementioned were paying in those days not now........I mean no harm Broda...I stand to b corrected
Enugu has stopped stopped paying
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by phil0(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
currently serving in kaduna......state govt no de pay shi shi
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by fowosh: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sanchez01:

Enugu has stopped stopped paying
ehn ehn

..thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by OmichaelO: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enugu pays 0.0k currently though this is a news that they will start paying again. but , 4k for people in rural areas and 1k for people in the city /urban
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by bamlams(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
fowosh:

am serving in OSUN state d state government is paying 0.000naira...my friend in akwa ibom receive 4800 nt 10k..please make research bfo posting
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by fowosh: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2016
bamlams:

am serving in OSUN state d state government is paying 0.000naira...my friend in akwa ibom receive 4800 nt 10k..please make research bfo posting
I didn't say osun is paying... I was trying to shed more light to d fellow who posted wrong info
Re: Updated: See The Nysc Allowance Paid By All States In Nigeria by Rexling(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Someone should pls help me with what Bauchi,Ebonyi nd Oyo pay corp members

(1) (Reply)

Personal CDS Projects / Posting After Relocation / Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.