Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,971 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food (573 Views)

Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food by Flexygist: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2016
A restaurateur who is based in Abuja, has claimed that a ppolice officer struck her on the face because she asked him to pay for what she bought at her restaurant. Read what Dooshima Akada shared wrote below;

[b]This policeman Benjamin Agbamo owes me N10,000 from last year, he has refused to pay and picks a fight with me each time I ask for it.I decided to leave it alone at let him pay at his own pace but he has refused. 2 weeks ago I was out of town this same policeman came in my absence and incurred another debt of N4900, I called him about it and as usual he was nonchalant about it,there was nothing I could do so I kept quiet and decided to wait till see him.
He came on Wednesday 12th October and I told him we would only serve him if he paid upfront he refused and left.
He came back yesterday paid N2000 out of the N3900 he owes, ordered for drinks for some customers I told him no he would have to pay upfront but he begged and promised that he would pay so I accepted and served the people he ordered drinks for.
The customers had their drinks and left. He remained behind.
Time to pay then he began to argue, we argued back and forth about the bill.
Next moment he walks up to me and strikes me smack in the face.
I have the number for a patrol team in garki I called them they came but couldn't stop him so they asked that I leave the premises and go home and even offered to drop me off as it was late and advised that I go and lay a formal complaint today.

I just returned from garki police station where I went to report formally, they asked that I write to the police commissioner as the said man does not work there.
I'll put that in writing on Monday morning and do like they instructed.
I thought I should complain here as well.[/b]

See Photos of the police man below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/16/restaurateur-claims-policeman-hit-her-across-the-face-for-asking-him-to-pay-for-his-food-shares-his-photo/

Re: Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Hold up,,,,,,,,,Hold up.. Police is your friend.
Re: Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food by raker300: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2016
Ima skip all the typos on this post sha..cos it's obvious the writer is really bitter and pained to take note of such things.

The Nigerian police is such a disgrace. These punks constantly cause a long stretch traffic jam here in enugu along trans ekulu bridge. Without any atom of human decency, these animals keep stretching out their hands, trolling for bribes like the animals they are...the audacity of their foolishness

1 Like

Re: Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food by hooged: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
That's cruel

1 Like

Re: Restaurateur Claims Policeman Hit Her On Face For Asking Him To Pay 4 His Food by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Mr Man Pay her, she's not running a charity organisation.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Allegedly Sells Daughter For N60, 000 / B/haram Used N3.8bn From Chibok Ransom To Buy Weapons / Wife Should Not Play With Their Husband Food As Man Kill Wife Because Of Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.