Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria (519 Views)

Melbourne Factory Fire: Toxic Smoke Warning After Explosions Heard In West Foots / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Breaking! Three Loud Blasts Heard In Saudi Capital Riyadh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
You would just imagine what was going on in the
minds of those me. It would be like magic to
them that someone was kept in a box and was
being made to sing. lolzzzzzz
more photos http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2016/10/photo-of-first-time-music-was-heard-in.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria by HQuadreal: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria by Odunharry(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
I doubt that's Nigeria
Re: Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria by SFSNIPER(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahaha! I laugh cry

(1) (Reply)

#help! #help!! #help!!! / Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm / See What Was Sold To Me As Duracell Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.