Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Aja N’sare & Baby N’seju (the 2 Surest & Fastest Way To Go Bankrupt In Nigeria) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aja N’sare & Baby N’seju (the 2 Surest & Fastest Way To Go Bankrupt In Nigeria) (1511 Views)

The 2 Nigerians Sharing Prison With Julian Assange / The 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / GOALS: See The 2 Billionaires Who Just Negotiated A Deal Worth $200m On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aja N’sare & Baby N’seju (the 2 Surest & Fastest Way To Go Bankrupt In Nigeria) by Khalyfahdblogga: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Excuse me Sir/Ma ?
Lemme ask you a question ?
Do you want to go bankrupt ?
Then please, follow this steps below or goan save your money jejely jejely.

Wait, lemme do the introduction, Ajansare and Baby nseju is owned by Bet9ja tho Soccer Betting is more popular but it doesn’t bring in more money or destroy souls like this two.

Ajansare is a platform where you have to bet on Dogs with funny names like: Betty My Dog, Aja Sanyeri, Ekaite, Surulere, Lewangoskid and so….The regular price was N50 before it was increased to N100 but we Nigerians didn’t relent, we wanna go broke, right ? Bet on any of these dogs tho it depends on the point the dogs is being given like 2.84, 1.40, 84.00 and so, the one likely to win is the one popularly know as ‘Yellow Dog’. It is the dog that is being given the lowest point while the ‘Red Dog’ is the one that is being given the highest and it is most likely to lose.

You bet on any of the 6dogs available and you just running on the road to bankruptcy, because the dog that you choose may decide to take a long cut to the finish line, I tried my luck the other day and the dog I bet on decided to wait and urinate before joining the rest on the race…What the f’ ?

Lemme tell you Ortega’s story, I was in the bet shop one sunny day, then Ortega (The richest bros in my street) came in and used N5000 to bet on a dog, he won N15,000..Chai, I was happy AF because koshey koshey I must collect N500 out of it, but he surprised us and placed the whole N15,000 on another dog and he won N35,000…everyone in the bet shop was like ‘Who be this Germani’…Okay, Ortega did it again, right ? Everyone was like ‘Egbon Ortega oya share this money make we comot, but no he was too stubborn and greedy, he placed the whole N35,000 on a dog just to win N40,000…you self open mouth (Naso).

The race stared and the dogs began racing then Ortega’s dog was Spot Number 1 until Lewagoskid took the first position at the die minute and that was how N35,000 entered dustbin. I wanted to slap him if not for the injury I had in my palms (both). Everyone was angry AF…What ??
The Bet agents were just smiling like ‘See this Mumu’….and that was how ‘Egbon Ode Ortega’ lost N35,000 because of he wants to earn in a little more N5,000.

‘m sure this Ortega story isn’t even the worst of all, it must have happened somewhere else, abi ? Maybe in your street, the next one, the next one and onto the next…Every Bet9ja shop has a story of wasteful spenders.

Bet9ja knows we are suffering and yet they brought in another suffering mechanism to make us suffer the more, but its not their fault…we are all greedy but we wont admit to it. We want to use N150 to win a million…haha…is it that easy ?
The funny thing is if you bring in a million naira to a Bet9ja shop to play Aja nsare within the next 2hours, it’s all gone (FACT).

Now to Baby Oku…this wan will chop chop cut cut your money slowly till you end up frustrated unlike Ajansare, you bet on football teams and you are being given the same betting options like the real soccer betting.

It only demands for N150, but that N150 becomes N1500 after you lose 10times then N3,000 till it gets to N15,000. It’s is played every 6mins and so for every 6mins you lose N150. This involves points too like the dogs but it is entirely different because you get to see the stupid team that you choose lose penalty, clear chances.

The only opportunity you get is if the match is being replayed and your niggs has seen the review, you get to bet on the risk game and you win.

Tho, Ajansare ruins more than Baby Oku still yet this two are still the fastest and surest ways to get broke in Nigeria now.

Advice: Please don’t you try to engage in this kind of betting, you will end up frustrated, but if you already engaged, find a way to stop.

Thank you, Ciao.

Remember, it doesn’t hurt to follow me on these social media pages.
Follow on twitter: @Kblogga
Like on Facebook: Khaleefah The Blogger
Email: khaleefahtheblogger@gmail.com
Visit my blog: khaleefahtheblogger..com
Re: Aja N’sare & Baby N’seju (the 2 Surest & Fastest Way To Go Bankrupt In Nigeria) by nyabinghi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
I won't wish my enemies play it

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: 8 Type Of Yahoo Boys And Their Age Range / 15 Strange Objects Found in X-Rays and the Shocking Stories Behind Them / Fuel Scarcity: PENGASSAN Announces Suspension Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.