Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? (1384 Views)

New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. / God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit / Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by Ellegacy(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Technically it not every time you don't have money. You might have 1k, and for churches that uses envelop as offering, their is no way to get change.

Many issues relate to not giving offering in church, whether you don't have money, or change problem..

Either way, do you prefer to stay at home, or go to church and frown your eyes when the ushers passes the offering basket?

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol do not come into my house empty handed says d lord grin
Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by Tallesty1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do they write names on the envelope? Return the darn thing without putting anything inside.

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by Delicious22: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
I won't tell lies, when it comes to offering time, I quickly run away.

Not that I don't have the money, but I rather give it to that beggar who always come to the church at the close of service.

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
'Do not forsake the gathering of the saint's as some people do'. Hebrews 10:25.

Offering should not stop u from going to church. But know that giving is God's principle to blessings/protection in life so learn to give. God loves a cheerful giver. if you dont have anything, give #20 or just humbly pray to God that you will certainly offer next time.

He that Soweto sparingly shall reap sparingly and he that soweth bountifully shall reap bountifully. 1 Corinthians.
Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2016
Delicious22:
I won't tell lies, when it comes to offering time, I quickly run away.

Not that I don't have the money, but I rather give it to that beggar who always come to the church at the close of service.

It means you don't trust your pastor or you are not seeing a tangible use of the money.

Then come offer in The Lord's Chosen Ministry, a fertile ground.

WARNING. Giving your money to the poor is not an offering. It's called alm-giving or Charity. You are not keeping the law of Malachi 6:18 of offering and Tithing.

'Bring all your tithes and offering so that there will be meat in my house'.

Look for a church where you perceive the presence of God and offer there. Many churches are dead and worldly. But there are a few living churches around.
Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by Delicious22: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrPRevailer:

It means you don't trust your pastor or you are not seeing a tangible use of the money.

Then come offer in The Lord's Chosen Ministry, a fertile ground.

WARNING. Giving your money to the poor is not an offering. It's called alm-giving or Charity. You are not keeping the law of Malachi 6:18 of offering and Tithing.

'Bring all your tithes and offering so that there will be meat in my house'.

Look for a church where you perceive the presence of God and offer there. Many churches are dead and worldly. But there are a few living churches around.
Pls keep your warning and your Lord choosen church to yourself bro! Thanks.
Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Delicious22:
Pls keep your warning and your Lord choosen church to yourself bro! Thanks.

A good sign you're not even a Christian to say the least. First you say you never give offering in church. now you say I keep my church. Even though I recommended holy inspired churches.

Why should a Christian be receiving answer from an athiest. @op be cautious.
Re: Do You Go To Church When You Have No Money For Offering? by Delicious22: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrPRevailer:

A good sign you're not even a Christian to say the least. First you say you never give offering in church. now you say I keep my church. Even though I recommended holy inspired churches.

Why should a Christian be receiving answer from an athiest. @op be cautious.
k.

(1) (Reply)

Is Naming Your Son "Jesus" A Sin? / Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment / The Real Story Of David And Goliath That Nobody Tells You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.