Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) (45157 Views)

Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
inforesource:
The question should be, what is Edison Motors doing to reach the family or friends?

Also OP, I don't understand the scenario you painted there. She was found in Nnewi dead, and she was travelling from Lagos to Nnewi? It means she has reached her destination. That's according to your post. So was she dead on arrival or murdered? This story needs to be thoroughly investigated.

RIP dear.
same thing am thinking
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Ikenna.....

'Name: Ada blessing Uzoma
No5 Akinbayode street Munshin Lagos
Boarded Edison Motors
Vehicle Number: 566
Lag to Nnewi on 14/10/2016
base on the ticket found on her was seen lying dead in Nnewi very close to St. Mary Anglican Church Nnewi.
Anybody that knows this person or her relation should pls communicate their relatives.
So painful that Nigeria police and Federal Road Safety Commission passed multiple time that route but couldn't make any effort of removing the body remain till now. This is not horrible'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/who-knows-this-accident-victim-who-died.html?m=1
RIP

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by mikron(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Ikenna.....

Boarded Edison Motors
base on the ticket found on her was seen lying dead in Nnewi very close to St. Mary Anglican Church Nnewi.
Anybody that knows this person or her relation should pls communicate their relatives.
So painful that Nigeria police and Federal Road Safety Commission passed multiple time that route but couldn't make any effort of removing the body remain till now. This is not horrible'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/who-knows-this-accident-victim-who-died.html?m=1
this is horrible
back to the topic, may her soul RIP
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by schoolfeez: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
she was never involved in any accident cos I was around very close when she fell down from the tyre she was sitting on by the road side but the most painful thing is that the body was there under the rain till sunday morning .nigerian police is a cause to its citizens .

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by greatbuc(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
I once carried an unconscious fellow to an hospital without seeing the accident scene and I almost got into trouble, trouble because the family member said the fellow went out with his okada. car+accident = Road Safety. dead-accident=police as any other security outfit will pollute the crime scene if any. I pray she rests in peace
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by uviesa(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Where is Wande coal, he is from mushin and this Lady look like him. Pls accept my condelence Wande coal on the lost of your mum.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by excel101(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2016
The management of the transport line should confirm and call her next of kin from the manifest.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by KcVictor(m): 1:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Terrible,may her soul rest in peace
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Vaxt(m): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2016
schoolfeez:
she was never involved in any accident cos I was around very close when she fell down from the tyre she was sitting on by the road side but the most painful thing is that the body was there under the rain till sunday morning .nigerian police is a cause to its citizens .
thanks
This is the real story
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by peeta4u(m): 2:32am On Oct 17, 2016
TeamSimple:
Have you thank Your GOD today??
na turn by turn
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Jaydenjohnson(m): 2:49am On Oct 17, 2016
what is the need of the National Identity card if a holder can still not be identified..

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by juman(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2016
collinsJn:
Well,Point Of correction. She was Never An accident Victim. I was Just Few Seconds late After She Died @ That Spot.
According To Eye witnesses She Just Slumped and Died. Get Ur Facts Right.
RIP To Her.

Another slumped and died.

APC has destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Originalsly: 3:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Name: Adam Blessing Uzoma
Address: #5 Akinbayode Street, Mushin, Lagos

Can someone pass by and inform whoever is at that address?..or neighbours?.. leave note in nearby shop? ...ASAP?...any volunteer?...or maybe make a call to someone you know in the area?
This is sad.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Folzye(m): 3:45am On Oct 17, 2016
uviesa:
Where is Wande coal, he is from mushin and this Lady look like him. Pls accept my condelence Wande coal on the lost of your mum.

Guy, I dey very sure say you don smoke something... you just spilled trash.... RIP to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Folzye(m): 3:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Originalsly:
Name: Adam Blessing Uzoma
Address: #5 Akinbayode Street, Mushin, Lagos

Can someone pass by and inform whoever is at that address?..or neighbours?.. leave note in nearby shop? ...ASAP?...any volunteer?...or maybe make a call to someone you know in the area?
This is sad.

I once went to school around the area, Akinbayode is located at around the popular Mushin/Isolo axis..... hint: Locate PREMIER COLLEGE IN MUSHIN, Akinbayode street is around the hood.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Folzye(m): 3:54am On Oct 17, 2016
schoolfeez:

so, are you saying that it was an agreement between the driver and passengers to leave the lady on the spot where she slumped without making efforts to get her to the hospital?
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by ResourceMan(m): 3:58am On Oct 17, 2016
MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.
ALMIGHTY GOD PLEASE ACCEPT HER SOUL, AND GUIDE HER IN THE AFTERMATH, AMEN.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2016
OMG
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2016
OP you are under arrest,we will like you to come to the police station and say all you know about the young lady.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Toosure70: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Ikenna.....

Boarded Edison Motors

FRSC? You are cheap liar, RIP
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by blackjah(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2016
inforesource:
The question should be, what is Edison Motors doing to reach the family or friends?

Also OP, I don't understand the scenario you painted there. She was found in Nnewi dead, and she was travelling from Lagos to Nnewi? It means she has reached her destination. That's according to your post. So was she dead on arrival or murdered? This story needs to be thoroughly investigated.

RIP dear.
i believe everything with the edisson transport is gone, maybe she was hit by a hit and run driver or a medical condition, since she has gotten to her destination, nothing concerns edisson again
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2016
People fill a manifest at the bus park before departure. If someone can contact Edison motors they should be able to get the number, name and location of her next-of-kin.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2016
schoolfeez:
On a tire? Wow. Wonder if she was stranded or maybe something was wrong and she couldn't go home.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Elviswhite0007: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2016
God please help us, RIP.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Ikenna.....

Boarded Edison Motors

Don't this transport companies have manifest ?
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Judgement118(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Everybody got too die sometime, hope your funeral, never gets shot up, bullets tear through innocents... Nas (One Mic)

First hand experience from loosing a loved one from RTA. RIP
airsaylongcon:
Everybody got too die sometime, hope your funeral, never gets shot up, bullets tear through innocents... Nas (One Mic)

airsaylongcon:

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2016
could be high blood pressure
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by jackie35(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Ikenna.....

Boarded Edison Motors

I dont understand, how could she be lying on the road, what about the other passengers, where is the owner(s) of the transport company?

ANYWAY RIP
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Beetee1(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2016
the deed is done. RIP to the deceased.
I know the address at Mushin as my uncle once had an office at No 3 of the same street, it is popular street at Isolo/Ladipo market side of the local Government. Though I could not identify her but I have made a call to someone staying on the street to go to the house and inform them of the news. May the lord grant them the fortitude to bear the lost.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Hossyq(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmn! This is so sad! RIP
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by chibuzorAbia: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Go .....
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by BMCee: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.