Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. (754 Views)

4k Followers Facebook Fan Page Up For Grabs @ 5k / VERY Active 8k+ Facebook Page For Sale / 3.8k Facebook Page At Giveaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have a responsive facebook fan page up for grab. Suitable for traffic because the page contains various people from various countries. For example:

1. Nigeria
2. Kenyans
3. USA
4. Uganda
5. Etc.

I want to swap this wonderful page with a twitter or instagram account with same followers limit or more.

This page is suitable for:

1. Bloggers
2. Business owners
3. Company
4. Ordinary Individual.

The page just raked in 8,500likes, and still counting, and they are real responsive, active and dedicated followers. One of my sponsored post on the page, got 6.6k likes, and over 1million comments due to the diverse countries and people on the page.

Interested persons should quote me, for further transactions.

NB: Your twitter or instagram account must be active, and real followers too.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by Mynd444: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bro, aint doing any of that. Need a twitter or instagram acct urgently. The best way is to swap what i v with what i want. Aint asking for money.
Mynd444:
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by tectonotimes: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Scammers Everywhere

Page With 8k+ Likes Getting A Million Comments,
Who Is Deceiving Who (the Maga Go Ansa That One)
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dont know why some people are so lazy to read. I said one of my sponsored post, which means fb ads. Tufiakwa for some people.
ANTONINEUTRON:
Hahahahahahaha

Scammers Everywhere

Page With 8k+ Likes Getting A Million Comments,

Who Is Deceiving Who
(the Maga Go Ansa That One)
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by NgreadNews(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2016
1990news:
Dont know why some people are so lazy to read. I said one of my sponsored post, which means fb ads. Tufiakwa for some people.
What is the url? I am interested.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Which account do you want to swap with?.
NgreadNews:
What is the url? I am interested.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by NgreadNews(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2016
1990news:
Which account do you want to swap with?.
Twitter
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2016
NgreadNews:
Twitter
the 2.5k followers?.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by NgreadNews(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
1990news:
the 2.5k followers?.
That's my fb page my twitter is 1.2k
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
NgreadNews:

That's my fb page my twitter is 1.2k
and what do you want to do now. Swap 8k + fb fan page with 1.2k twitter account?.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by NgreadNews(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
1990news:
and what do you want to do now. Swap 8k + fb fan page with 1.2k twitter account?.
Yes that's if u agree.
Re: 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap. by 1990news: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
and balance me 4k in cash right?.
NgreadNews:
Yes that's if u agree.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1000 Youtube Subscribers In 1 Day 2017 Trick / March 2017 Web Design/development Class At YEMLAT @ Awesome Price / SEO Expert Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.