Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Haulage Trucks From Delta To Lagos. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Haulage Trucks From Delta To Lagos. (673 Views)

Haulage Trucks Available / Anyone Into Palm Oil Supply From Delta Edo Etc / Tippers For Cassava Tubers Haulage To a company in kogi state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Trucks From Delta To Lagos. by Miztadynamix(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do you have goods you want to transport from Delta State or it's environs to Lagos?

I have contacts with reliable haulage companies that deliver goods from Lagos to these regions on a regular basis and they end up going back to Lagos empty. This will be an opportunity for you to easily and conviniently transport your goods to Lagos.

If you require this service please drop your contact number or Pm me and I will get in touch with you for a formal chat.

Cc: Cressworth Enterprise.
Re: Haulage Trucks From Delta To Lagos. by shayma(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
I need the service here is my no 08062576539. Or email :ayofesco07@yahoo.com
Re: Haulage Trucks From Delta To Lagos. by Akamo(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Miztadynamix:
Do you have goods you want to transport from Delta State or it's environs to Lagos?

I have contacts with reliable haulage companies that deliver goods from Lagos to these regions on a regular basis and they end up going back to Lagos empty. This will be an opportunity for you to easily and conviniently transport your goods to Lagos.

If you require this service please drop your contact number or Pm me and I will get in touch with you for a formal chat.

Cc: Cressworth Enterprise.

Pls provide your contact number.
Am about to start this business, with a Ford transit.
I will contact you immediate we start working so that we wouldnt return to Lagos empty.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Gigantic Caucasian Female Pup Up For Grab!! / 100 Tons Of Cashew Nut Is Available In Ondo State / World's Most Expensive Chicken Costs $2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.