Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? (7418 Views)

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / From $50-$100 At The Rate Of 250/$ / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by remedick: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you really earn that much per day, let me know. I will pay to learn from you.

Do not try to deceive me because I know when someone is lying about this things. If you are a pro at what you do, state it here and we can take it from there.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by remedick: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nobody?
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by kentochi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
not possible
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by remedick: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
kentochi:
not possible
it is possible, may be that person isnt here.

That means all these people shouting CPA all over the place on nairaland are jokers.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by kentochi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
it is possible, may be that person isnt here.

That means all these people shouting CPA all over the place on nairaland are jokers.
bros is note possible take that from me
case close
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by Temitope223(m): 1:57am On Oct 17, 2016
we do and even earn more than that daily attimes in the US cpa elites group whatsapp me via my signature I will teach You for FREE!
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by Temitope223(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2016
kentochi:
not possible
we do and even earn more than that daily attimes in the US cpa elites group whatsapp me via my signature I will teach You for FREE!
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by kentochi(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Temitope223:
i cant believe this
any way
anything is possible.
thanks alot i will contact you.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by remedick: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2016
kentochi:

bros is note possible take that from me
case close
It is possible bro. Very possible. Guys are doing it.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by kentochi(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2016
remedick:
tell me word!
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by WebclickNG: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
The Nigeria Recession Survival Group is a Facebook support group to help individuals and small business owners to survive the current recession in Nigeria. Join us now @ https://www./NigeriaRecessionSurvival/

1 Like

Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
remedick:
which one be CPA again? Can I be taught?
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by remedick: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
which one be CPA again? Can I be taught?
Google CPA marketing to get an idea.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
kentochi:
not possible

Not only is it possible, it happens everyday. Just consider targeted traffic is abundant around the internet. It's just a matter of connecting it to a converting landing page leading to the right offer, and know where to get that traffic at the right price. Been doing it with affiliate marketing for a while now, and know plenty of people doing it with CPA.

Consider this: You can buy advertising space on pages with hundreds of thousands of pageviews per day and link to a cpa offer tailored to that niche; or pay $30- 50$ /month and have a link in the description of a super-popular Youtube video (thousands of views a day) and redirect to the right cpa offer (back in the day, ringtone offers where the thing, though not as much anymore); or get in the way of the latest trend (say, the next big football match between Barcelona and Real Madrid) and offer some streaming software - more of an affiliate offer, but you get the point. Also, you could build lists or forums offering coupons and all sorts of giveaways; there you have a captive audience that you can target again and again. Besides, think globally. There are millions of people around the world interested in the most bizarre niches, and you can have access to them if you know how to do it.

I won't get into too much detail here, because it's not the place and again, cpa is not my thing right now. However, I can tell you a couple of things that I guess will be of use to many of you for whatever it is you're planning to do related to internet marketing:

- First: go to reputed, global internet marketing forums (Warriors forum comes to mind; never been in love with it though). Just DO NOT buy anything right away, nor do you spend 12 hours a day just reading the latest threads. DO however get some information and try to determine who are the most experienced, reputed guys over there, and what it is they're doing (not just what they're saying). Subscribe to their lists, study their promotions and sites, etc

- Try to reverse-engineer profitable campaigns. This is very important, and not many people do it when they first start. This is what I mean: Find a popular product or offer ( try clickbank, Amazon, JVZOO for affiliate offers, or just google your favorite niche, access a few of the top 10 results, and see what's being advertised there). Now use tools like similarweb.com, semrush and determine where the traffic is comming from -these ones are free, with a paid version-. Finally, try and grab the same or similar traffic spots (advertise in the same place, try to build a page that outranks your competitors' or guest post in the same site or blog, etc).

Here's a PRO tip: There are "spying" tools for CPA that let you know what offer has been running on which site, and for how long. You can get data on the banners or text ads used, which were the most effective ones, etc. This info is gold. The best one of these tools is arguably WhatRunsWhere, but there are others. I think there's still some sort of trial period for WRW.

-Finally, once you make a few conversions, don't hesitate to ask your affiliate manager or contact the seller of the product you're advertising. They're very much interested in you doing well your job, as they both profit from it as well. You can ask for the most effective promotional tactics or even ask for some tailored landing page when the time comes. Just don't do it right away. Wait until you have a few sales under your belt (before contacting the sellers, that is)

Good luck to all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by kentochi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
JamesKenneth:

Not only is it possible, it happens everyday.

Good luck to all.

thanks for your time bro
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by hspda: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
JamesKenneth:

Not only is it possible, it happens everyday. Just consider targeted traffic is abundant around the internet. It's just a matter of connecting it to a converting landing page leading to the right offer, and know where to get that traffic at the right price. Been doing it with affiliate marketing for a while now, and know plenty of people doing it with CPA.

Consider this: You can buy advertising space on pages with hundreds of thousands of pageviews per day and link to a cpa offer tailored to that niche; or pay $30- 50$ /month and have a link in the description of a super-popular Youtube video (thousands of views a day) and redirect to the right cpa offer (back in the day, ringtone offers where the thing, though not as much anymore); or get in the way of the latest trend (say, the next big football match between Barcelona and Real Madrid) and offer some streaming software - more of an affiliate offer, but you get the point. Also, you could build lists or forums offering coupons and all sorts of giveaways; there you have a captive audience that you can target again and again. Besides, think globally. There are millions of people around the world interested in the most bizarre niches, and you can have access to them if you know how to do it.

I won't get into too much detail here, because it's not the place and again, cpa is not my thing right now. However, I can tell you a couple of things that I guess will be of use to many of you for whatever it is you're planning to do related to internet marketing:

- First: go to reputed, global internet marketing forums (Warriors forum comes to mind; never been in love with it though). Just DO NOT buy anything right away, nor do you spend 12 hours a day just reading the latest threads. DO however get some information and try to determine who are the most experienced, reputed guys over there, and what it is they're doing (not just what they're saying). Subscribe to their lists, study their promotions and sites, etc

- Try to reverse-engineer profitable campaigns. This is very important, and not many people do it when they first start. This is what I mean: Find a popular product or offer ( try clickbank, Amazon, JVZOO for affiliate offers, or just google your favorite niche, access a few of the top 10 results, and see what's being advertised there). Now use tools like similarweb.com, semrush and determine where the traffic is comming from -these ones are free, with a paid version-. Finally, try and grab the same or similar traffic spots (advertise in the same place, try to build a page that outranks your competitors' or guest post in the same site or blog, etc).

Here's a PRO tip: There are "spying" tools for CPA that let you know what offer has been running on which site, and for how long. You can get data on the banners or text ads used, which were the most effective ones, etc. This info is gold. The best one of these tools is arguably WhatRunsWhere, but there are others. I think there's still some sort of trial period for WRW.

-Finally, once you make a few conversions, don't hesitate to ask your affiliate manager or contact the seller of the product you're advertising. They're very much interested in you doing well your job, as they both profit from it as well. You can ask for the most effective promotional tactics or even ask for some tailored landing page when the time comes. Just don't do it right away. Wait until you have a few sales under your belt (before contacting the sellers, that is)

Good luck to all.

You are spot on bro. How can I contact you please
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
kentochi:

thanks for your time bro

No problem, my friend. Any time.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
hspda:

You are spot on bro. How can I contact you please

Thank you, buddy.

PM me anytime. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by Iprofit: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
JamesKenneth:

Thank you, buddy.

PM me anytime. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can.
Please can you help with the affiliate marketing, I'm interested, just don't know how to get started. Things involved, step by step guide will be appreciated,

Thanks
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by Solobenny(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please I'm interested, someone should teach me.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by G12(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Iprofit:
Please can you help with the affiliate marketing, I'm interested, just don't know how to get started. Things involved, step by step guide will be appreciated,

Thanks

I'm glad my contributions seem to be useful to some of you.

Like I said to those of you who have contacted me in the last couple of days, I can't personally mentor anyone right now. I'm moving back to Australia next month and I'll be working offline in the import export-business.

However, for those of you who are serious about getting started in the internet marketing business, I can introduce you to my partner, who's agreed to help those who ask. He's the guy who introduced me to affiliate marketing and a really straight up guy. Just click on my profile name and send me a private message saying you're interested.

If there's enough interest, I will also start a new thread regarding affiliate marketing and ask him to contribute. I don't want to break any rules here by hijacking this thread.

Thank you very much and all the best to you.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by Iprofit: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
JamesKenneth:

I'm glad my contributions seem to be useful to some of you.

Like I said to those of you who have contacted me in the last couple of days, I can't personally mentor anyone right now. I'm moving back to Australia next month and I'll be working offline in the import export-business.

However, for those of you who are serious about getting started in the internet marketing business, I can introduce you to my partner, who's agreed to help those who ask. He's the guy who introduced me to affiliate marketing and a really straight up guy. Just click on my profile name and send me a private message saying you're interested.

If there's enough interest, I will also start a new thread regarding affiliate marketing and ask him to contribute. I don't want to break any rules here by hijacking this thread.

Thank you very much and all the best to you.

Thank you so much for your quick response
I will contact you as soon as possible because I really need to get started with this online stuffs that is getting juicer by the day.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Solobenny:
Please I'm interested, someone should teach me.

Sorry, forgot to answer you.

Just read my post above.

All the best.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Iprofit:
Thank you so much for your quick response
I will contact you as soon as possible because I really need to get started with this online stuffs that is getting juicer by the day.

No problem, my friend.

Regards
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2016
JamesKenneth:

Good luck to all.

Goodday sir, from your post you sound like you have earned some cash on the internet legimatimately . pls I will love to contact you. I can't send PM on Nairalandand I don't know why. Thanks
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by slumcat(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Warning:
Don't be fooled guys. My prediction is that you will be directed to a 'partner' who will ask you to buy an e-product or ask you to pay before you're taught.
Don't pay nothing!.
Google and you'll find lots of information on CPA for free!.

1 Like

Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by pman07: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Very simple to make but time demanding cool
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by opemite: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
MY BEST ADVISE ON THIS IS THIS, IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO READ, GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND TO LEARN CPA. BUT IF NOT PAY FOR TRAINING OR BUY EBOOK TO LEARN.I HAD LEARNT SEVERAL THINGS ON MY OWN WITH GOOGLE WHEN I HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE RESEARCH AND I HAD BOUGHT EBOOK TO LEARN SOME TO HASTEN THE LEARNING PROCESS.MY OPINION.
Re: Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? by JamesKenneth: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

Goodday sir, from your post you sound like you have earned some cash on the internet legimatimately . pls I will love to contact you. I can't send PM on Nairalandand I don't know why. Thanks

Hi there. No problem. I'll send you a PM myself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Goods Worth Over ₦‎300 Million In Anambra Market / I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.