Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. (1306 Views)

Save Your Data: Download Whatsapp Bluetooth And Send Messages Free / How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp / Globacom (Glo Mobile) Nigeria Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by walex4all(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2006
This is my  xmas gift for all nairalander. just snap your picture and send it to your email or friend's email or phone free. all you have to do is to configure your phone for the gprs service and make sure your application can access the service. to get this. simply send your phone no. to this no. 08027806661 or to my email address ultimatewalex@shootsend.com and it will then be send to you by sms.
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by tokuns(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
Hi boy help to get it on my phone this my number 08082708790 pls send it
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by hayprof(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2006
This is my xmas gift for all Nairaland user.

Indeed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by ikamefa(f): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gift ? hum? i smell rotten fish! grin
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by hayprof(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2006
Me too.
Na Dead Rat I smell angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by yahoo2(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2007
Walex4all is right. Shoot n send is an application that allows you to take pics and send to a phone no or email address. Get it at wap.Getjar.com free
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by hayprof(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2007
Walex4all is right. Shoot n send is an application that allows you to take pics and send to a phone no or email address.
-Wont one need Mms settings on the Phone to do this or it uses the internet?
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by Bossman(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2007
You will definitely be charged for data (GPRS) usage.
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by hayprof(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2007
Then Y dis Statement?
just snap your picture and send it to your email or friend's email or phone free

You will definitely be charged for data (GPRS) usage.
-I sure know. wink
Re: Snap And Send Your Picture To Your Email Address Free. by yahoo2(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2007
What I am saying is that the application do exist. So stop smelling any rat or fish else your nose will pick dirt. Lol

(1) (Reply)

:-\ / Pls Help Me Setup My Opera Mini Mod 1.20 For Mtn Nd Zain Free Stuff. Nokia 2630 / Mp3 archive[classic/hits]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.