Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills (759 Views)

Man Who Dumped Me Years Ago Recently Hit My Range Rover With His Okada – Lizzy A / 30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) / Comedian, Alibaba Shows Off His Muscles (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by Highflyer3(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
The veteran comedian took it instagram to applaud the okada men on their regular stunts.

In his words:
" Am I the only one who sees this wonder if the Okada man is not doing more damage to the bike?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLn7FBigZbu/

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2016/10/alibaba-show-off-his-okada-driving.html?m=1

Re: Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by HQuadreal: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
This man sha.
Re: Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by emeijeh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
I see....
Why is he sitting on the tank?
Driving skill my foot! That thing ain't moving!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by Tolexander: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wetin dey do Ali Baba?

Sey he dey ride Okada ni, cos this one wey e dey act as if e dey recieve 0rgasm from inserting his prick into the okada fuel tank!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
emeijeh:

Why is he sitting on the tank?

be like say this one never come Lagos before grin
Re: Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by emeijeh(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

be like say this one never come Lagos before grin
Go sleep e
Re: Alibaba Shows Off His Okada Driving Skills by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Driving skill indeed!
How is he supposed to be riding a bike with its single resting leg engaged and an obstacle directly in front
See skill below from a sister

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of P'square Shows Off His Abs On Stage / "They Use Miss Anambra Contestants As Executive Prostitutes" Apga Alaigbo / I Got Lost Trying To Please Everyone-Djinee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.