Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer (69944 Views)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by ajakpe: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Nawooo army jst b like police
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by Shosvegas(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2016
I hope the slap Wil send her back to where she belong....the kitchen, living room and the other room Looooolzzzzzzz

Sorry tho

Sorry for the slap but sincerely our ladies should try to respect men cos if u disrespect a man n u want dt same man to respect u..na sorry be yur case oooo
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by repogirl(f): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2016
We live in a jungle where there are animals in human skin all over the place. Many of them are even on uniform, the people who are meant to protect the helpless are the ones who oppress the helpless.

When even our dear Firesident Boooohari believes his wife is nothing more than his servant and sex slave, what do we expect?

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by streetzdreamz(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2016
funnynation:

no vex sister but i will teach and give my sister/daughter or wife home training. I will personal show them how to give respect at due time. Forming is not in our lineage. Good morning and happy new week.
blessings bro, this is one huge slap, that's if she is sensible enough to read btw the lines,ladies always feel they can always eat their cakes and have it simultaneously, it ain't done!! a lil respect and humility doesn't cost one a thing.
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by NevetsIbot(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2016
subzidi:
Shame on all the BOYS here supporting this monstrosity! If even she did shakara or whatever does that warrant abusing her physically? Are you telling me that you've not seen where these animals called soldiers go beating up innocent civilians even without provocation!
For those of you saying it served her right, you want to hear the other side of the sort, don't worry same fate will befall you and you!!!
Nigeria is gradually sinking and citizens are here enabling all of these misnomer!
SMH for what our society has become! #saynotoabuse #frredomof expression, #naijawomendeservebetter, #saynotobrutalitybyuniformmen
baba..... Some guys were fighting, soldier was asking for security purposes, she did shakara.... She got a slap
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by summerflame(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
veave:

that is how soldiers would slap your sisters, wife and daughters simply because they did not answer a question. its not his right to get an answer from her. besides we know the sense of entitlement soldiers have. he must have demanded the answers in a condescending tone...
te
no matter what, it is not enough reason to lay hands on a woman. if he really felt aggrieved, he should have arrested her instead
.. I am very sure u are the like of the slapped girl. u are only yarning gibberish. If soldiers can beat wizkid and burna boy including I GO DYE, who is that bitch that can't be slapped reset?.atleast, she ain't got names reach those celeb that were dealt with by the Nigerian army. My piece of advise is this, if u lack home training or etiquette, let it remain in your house, if u dare a soldier with your mannerless attitude, u might be done for. IF U DO ANYHOW, U GO SEE ANYHOW.

MORAL OF THE LESSON - CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
NOBODY IS TOO BIG TO BE PUNISHED,.
ALWAUS APPLY BRAIN AND HOME MANNERS WHEN ADDRESSING PEOPLE.
STOP FORMING.
STOP DARING THOSE SUPERIOR.
DON'T DINE WITH THE DEVIL ..
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by repogirl(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
she think say becos she fine, oga soldier no go sama am better slap.

Madam, i know you're lying..... You were rude. The soldiersI know won't touch u unless you get craze for head.

Some weeks ago, Lil bro wore a cammo short and followed me outta the house, there's a military checkpoint by our house.... The soldiers scared the boy by pretending to be angry, as lil bro fled for his life, I and the soldiers laughed our heads out.... We ended up talking like friends. Nonetheless, I've approached several soldiers and struck up convos with them.

Moral - Soldiers aren't aggressive when you're calm and gentle..... But try to form kperem!You're in trouble
so...in civilised countries, that's how soldiers slap rude people Upandan abi?

No worry, keep making excuses for what is wrong. The day will come when you will testify to soldier brutality by yourself.

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by jelal007(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Some people think becos they've got a hole in between their legs,cos they're pretty and were once a beauty queen they're at liberty 2b rude. He asked u a question,u snubbed him. He threatened 2 slap u,u quickly asked WHY. I'm very sure u were RUDE 2 him. And soldier man no get chill,perhaps he just returned 4rm the NE. Sorry ehnnn,our ladies should learn 2b polite,it doesn't cost anything.

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by AFRICQA(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2016
petrov10:
I actually saw 2 guys beat a soldier man one time

I just watched with glee

Bros, its a taboo!!
U stab one to death, continue the hand to hand combat with the other one. The bastard get luck say i no dey there.
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by GodwinTobi(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Where is the slap..... U can lie
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by summerflame(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2016
repogirl:
We live in a jungle where there are animals in human skin all over the place. Many of them are even on uniform, the people who are meant to protect the helpless are the ones who oppress the helpless.

When even our dear Firesident Boooohari believes his wife is nothing more than his servant and sex slave, what do we expect?
.. How is your comment related to the issue at hand here?

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2016
If only this story is true, This is what I call abuse of Privilege by an ordinary officer, I am dead sure the soldier man is just like every other aggrieved recruit. No commissioned and educated military officer will treat a woman in such a manner cos military well trained military personnel in Nigerians are the only ones I know that sticks to protocol like a gun.

This indisciplinary act is not restricted to the Nigerian millitary personnel alone. It is almost everywhere and in almost every sector in Nigeria. I believe Nigerian youths will tell you they face far worse intellectual intimidation from the Nigerian academic institutions to include unfair treatments from both the teaching and non teaching staffs, Lecturers, HODs, Deans of faculty, Profs, VCs and Rectors of Poly techniques, Colleges of Education and also Universities. That's why you see Nigerian youths and graduates reason as if his real life has been taken away from him in exchange for something far less. Most Nigerian youths and graduates behave as if d light and life in them has been sniffed out but its just that the thought of the certificate mks you feel that there's false hope! I have had such an encounter wt a Dean of faculty before, along side others in my school but all I could do is to just smile at such encounter and I exhausted and expended my rights dutifully where I needed to stand my grounds to the extents and limits of my rights as I am gentle as a dove and fearless as a lion in the face of danger both in offensive and defensive mechanism.

Education is the best thing in life that can happen to any man. This is one thing A US or British or German, The Vatican Jesuit, Spanish and Italian Military officer will never do, and yet they are one of the best in the world. I must say categorically that I know alot of Nigeria disciplined millitary men who went through NDA who would never react even if you pour a bucket of urine on them, they are more than 100% reserved when their offensive display is least needed. like i said, if this story is through, such a military personnel must be just an aggrieved Recruit cos I knw lots of recruits who not want to engage in ventures or indisciplinary checks that will compromise the essence of their uniform cos of consequence of demotion, dismissal and punishment for indiscipline.
A well educated military personnel always tends to give far better security result than a less educated ones such that even in the extreme heat of crisis and chaos, they remain calm and calculative and give a preemptive and awesome counter results. A real soldier saves his prowess for deployment or for the battle field.

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by Ibj50(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

Violence in short is bad.

Violence against all genders should be stopped,and those against women should be doubly frowned upon.

I was brutalized by the Military years ago,when I was in competition with an Officer over some chick,and the slap they gave me still rings in My ears today,plus the fact they stabbed my car tires and left me stranded.

I still wonder why a man will slap a woman?some women are by nature very mouthy,and are good at getting into a man's nerve. And the thing a sensible man should do is just walk away.

Some women will even not let you walk away,and will hold you by the shirt or trousers, and some will even hit you. That does not mean you should hit her back. If all men are built or as strong as me,then one punch to a woman can kill her.

So for my peace of mind,and like Johnny Walker,I have learned to walk away.

No real man hits a woman.

hunger is very BAD cheesy
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by subzidi: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2016
wickedworld:

In ur wided dream. How can u say that some of the soldier are animal? They always look for troble to intimidate anybody.

I was in a bus one day , waiting for one perssager for the bus to move this soldier show to complete us intead of him to take the empty seat he ask the guy at the front to go back so he can take the front seat and the guy reply sorry is my bus am trying to monitor the driver before he go finish self slap don follow almost ready to drag the man down calling him civillian.

But because she a lady and ex beauty some idiot assume she dey shakara. No man will talk to a lady politely and will get insult.

The soldier might have approch her with authority of wish she sense trouble and what if she decide not to answer why can't he walk away rather than proof is a soldier.
God bless you for this narrative, exactly what I'm talking about! Useless set of people who are cowards before real issues! Govt of the day needs to overhaul Nigeria military system! Shame of a nation and more shame to the citizens enabling this act by saying "it served the girl right just because they are biased it's a girl and beauty queen for that matter" their useless prejudice and low self esteem kicks into a frenzy that she was forming! And so? Nobody deserves physical assault if not in self defence! The constitution does not say that punishment for rude response is a slap! You don't allow misogyny to make you lot blind! What a society!
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by subzidi: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Shosvegas:
I hope the slap Wil send her back to where she belong....the kitchen, living room and the other room Looooolzzzzzzz

Sorry tho

Sorry for the slap but sincerely our ladies should try to respect men cos if u disrespect a man n u want dt same man to respect u..na sorry be yur case oooo

SHAME!
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by subzidi: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2016
jelal007:
Some people think becos they've got a hole in between their legs,cos they're pretty and were once a beauty queen they're at liberty 2b rude. He asked u a question,u snubbed him. He threatened 2 slap u,u quickly asked WHY. I'm very sure u were RUDE 2 him. And soldier man no get chill,perhaps he just returned 4rm the NE. Sorry ehnnn,our ladies should learn 2b polite,it doesn't cost anything.
SHAME!
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by subzidi: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2016
summerflame:
.. I am very sure u are the like of the slapped girl. u are only yarning gibberish. If soldiers can beat wizkid and burna boy including I GO DYE, who is that bitch that can't be slapped reset?.atleast, she ain't got names reach those celeb that were dealt with by the Nigerian army. My piece of advise is this, if u lack home training or etiquette, let it remain in your house, if u dare a soldier with your mannerless attitude, u might be done for. IF U DO ANYHOW, U GO SEE ANYHOW.

MORAL OF THE LESSON - CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
NOBODY IS TOO BIG TO BE PUNISHED,.
ALWAUS APPLY BRAIN AND HOME MANNERS WHEN ADDRESSING PEOPLE.
STOP FORMING.
STOP DARING THOSE SUPERIOR.
DON'T DINE WITH THE DEVIL ..
SHAME!
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by summerflame(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2016
subzidi:
SHAME!
what's shameful in what I wrote?
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by davidif: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2016
funnynation:
To be sincere! From this girl side of story, it is very difficult for me to conclude that the soldier is completely wrong, trust girls especially celebrity, when the guy approached her the first thought will be that he want to toast her, so she may be doing all dis their ''like seriously, i mean doooor'' and the soldier man is not in mood to play. I don't support any form of beating a lady but untill I hear from the guy.
*Personal opinion*

Nairaland official comedian

Guy, you echoed my sentiments. There is always two sides to every story. The fact that you were the first to report something does not mean that you were in the right.
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by subzidi: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2016
neckie:

.....curtesy demands she answers when she was asked a simple question
The law demands no jungle justice for refusal to answer questions by anybody!

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by davidif: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2016
yedidiah:
Everybody will tell the story in a way that will present them as innocent victims.

We need to hear from others to authenticate her story.

Abi o. I am old enough to know that there is always two sides to every story. The fact that you were the first to report something does not make you innocent.
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by subzidi: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2016
crypta007:
Everyone will be here shouting women should be treated well but if d lady was rude it's normal ,if d lady disrespected or humiliated d officer thru her actions den it's ok for people ..... if and only if women will accord to men half of d respect dey desire from a men...life will be ok. Don't forget sometimes when a soldier woman was flogging a man for saying she is beautiful heaven did not fall so let her take her slap and gerrarahia ....#whocares #whoshehelp #womenshouldrespectmen
SHAME! SHAME! You don't demand respect, you earn it and by the way it is reciprocal! You lot that go about talking or chyking anything on skirt! Is it by force she responds? Cowards that amount to nothing in the face of real issues!
The world super power will soon be ruled by a woman! Wake up and smell the coffee!

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by summerflame(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
subzidi:

SHAME! SHAME! You don't demand respect, you earn it and by the way it is reciprocal! You lot that go about talking or chyking anything on skirt! Is it by force she responds? Cowards that amount to nothing in the face of real issues!
The world super power will soon be ruled by a woman! Wake up and smell the coffee!
. I can now see where u are driving at.

ARE U CONTROLLED AT. HOME BY YOUR WIFE?. I CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING SENSIBLE IN YOUR COMMENTS.

MEANWHILE, BACK TO YOU, "YOU ARE A SHAME TO HUMANHOOD"
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by davidif: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
in as much as I'll love to standup for a fellow lady against police brutality or army brutality i know theres two side to every stories and the girl must have done something out of arrogance, and because she thought the man was a nobody, had it been he is on uniform the girl would have obeyed and avoided what happened

You truly are a woman of wisdom. One thing i have learned in my life is that there is always more than two sides to every story.

Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by misscall247: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2016
diva90:
That's how all these men in power behave. Animals ! It's totally wrong to touch a female.
who gave u dis mentality........dey behave urselv,ppl like us are not smiling

if u like make ur puna b Gold......if u behave anyhow u see anyhow.

I love women ooo.......I mean dos mannerd onces
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by misscall247: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
repogirl:

Don't mind him......u ppl are wonderful creature.

I love women#smile.
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2016
davidif:

You truly are a woman of wisdom. One thing i have learned in my life is that there is always more than two sides to every story.
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
delishpot:

So, if person no answer your question, Na to slap am be the next move? With this main mentality ehn, naija go only continue to rotten
you weren't there, i dont see any reason why someone would slap her if she answered politely
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2016
somegirl1:

So she should respond to questions from every random man because he might be an army officer?
Very smart.
she should answer politely irrespective of who she is
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by nsogbuMod(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

Violence in short is bad.

Violence against all genders should be stopped,and those against women should be doubly frowned upon.

I was brutalized by the Military years ago,when I was in competition with an Officer over some chick,and the slap they gave me still rings in My ears today,plus the fact they stabbed my car tires and left me stranded.

I still wonder why a man will slap a woman?some women are by nature very mouthy,and are good at getting into a man's nerve. And the thing a sensible man should do is just walk away.

Some women will even not let you walk away,and will hold you by the shirt or trousers, and some will even hit you. That does not mean you should hit her back. If all men are built or as strong as me,then one punch to a woman can kill her.

So for my peace of mind,and like Johnny Walker,I have learned to walk away.

No real man hits a woman.

man Stfu wussy
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2016
summerflame:
May God bless you dear for the naked truth u said
amen to that smiley
Re: Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2016
higherpower:

U have said it all! Ur thought on this is legendary.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68