Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

It's Nothing Personal(1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Nothing Personal(1) (377 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Pastor’s Kid: Travail & Personal Struggles / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Nothing Personal(1) by adeademolaa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL (1)
Hi, good day to you. How has it been with you?
This week I would like us to consider some parameters which could serve as a yard stick in repositioning our life. It's Nothing Personal.
YOU CAN ONLY WITHSTAND 'ANYHOW' IF YOUR 'WHY' IS BIG ENOUGH.
Listen, it's not always about your dream, but what you are able to withstand in other to make it real. Sometimes we envision ourself as a popular musician, a reknowned businessmen and what a view, but it's all fantancy. We never want to taste the hardship that comes with it. Mark Manson posited that 'People who enjoy the struggles of a gym are the ones who get in good shape.' So, let me ask you once again, is your WHY big enough? Do you really want that dream? Perhaps its just for the pleasure of it.
WHEN YOU ARE LOADED YOU WILL SURELY BE NEEDED.
Sam Adeyemi once said that people prosper only to the degree at which they add value to others. And I have come to know that great men of this world are those who add value to themselves as well as others. Albert Oduwole quipped in one of his message that 'The secret to success is not to work-more but worth-more.' What problem can you solve? Can the people around you Do with you or without you?
YOU NEVER DID WHAT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD'VE OR COULD'VE DONE.
Action changes Things not the thought of it. A man once said that most life's regret can be summarized in these two words 'Should've and Could've' and these words stems from Not-Doing. Till when will you stop thinking and start doing? Till when will you stop Complaining and start Asking? Till when will you stop Debating and start Executing? Till when will you do as you speak?
YOU ARE YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND AND WORST ENEMY.
Andre Agassi experienced a turn around when he realized that his enemy isn't his ex-girlfriend, father or Pete Sampras, but himself. John Maxwell said and I quote 'Our problems doesnt stems from what happens to us; rather what happens in us.' So let me ask you, who holds the reins of your life?
Just as I've said earlier,It's Nothing Personal. But isnt it obvious?
Do have a great week ahead.
Writer
Sayo Ademola.
#Ingeniousconsult

(1) (Reply)

Natural Supplement To Reverse Diabetes. / In Advocate For A Life Of Surrender / God's Promises For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.