Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can A Woman Rape A Man? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Woman Rape A Man? (2484 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Rape A Man? by robosky02(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
whenever rape is mentioned, the picture that comes to mind is that of a man having sexual intercourse with a woman without her consent. That is why laws and policies often seek to protect women against men.

For example, S. 258 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011 states that any man who has unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman or girl without her consent is guilty of an offence called rape and is liable to imprisonment for life. This section makes it clear that it is only men and not women that can commit “the offence called rape”.

On other hand, Section 259 of the same law defines sexual assault by penetration using the words “any person” who penetrates sexually any opening in the body of another person with apart of his body or anything else without consent is guilty of a felony and liable to life imprisonment. This is what the law says. Practically, can a woman physically overpower a man and sexually assault him by penetrating an opening in his body?

Can a female force a male to have sexual intercourse with her? Health related treatment Sometime last year three Zimbabwean women were charged with raping about 17 men at gun point. They were accused of using drugs and keeping the men’s sperm in condoms for health related treatment. Similarly in Mexico, a woman was said to have tied up a burglar and kept him as a sex slave for 3 days. While more women report cases of rape and sexual assault, it is not uncommon to hear stories of young boys who were seduced by their older female domestic servants.

In this case, it is called statutory rape and is recognized under the law as a crime. However, older female bosses are also blackmailing younger male employees into having a sexual relationship with them. Some of these women drug these younger male employees and force them to have sexual intercourse. A man raped by a fellow man finds it difficult to tell the story. Just as female survivor of rape is stigmatized by the society, a male survivor who was raped by another male is also stigmatized.

Can a woman rape a man? If yes, will he be able to talk about it? Can a man be aroused against his will? Can his arousal be interpreted as consent? What do you think? Please post your comments

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/can-a-woman-rape-a-man/
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Welcome to nairaland. Your join date shows 2009 but it seems you became active only yesterday. If not you would've come across the story where a man got raped by two women.

Anyway, crossing my fingers hoping this thread doesn't attract deletion. It's a common action on this forum.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
What can I say? If you ask me, I'll ask the poster below me
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by ajoyeleke(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
d poster below me is in d best position to answer d op
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by grad2012(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
I swear I hear stories but I still find it hard to believe how a woman can rape a man.
Men are stronger they should be able to over power the woman.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Seun(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's improbable but not impossible. A man's joystick rising due to an unwanted touch is not consent. Consent is a decision; joystick rising is not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by rosalieene(f): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by KingRex1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:
It's improbable but not impossible. A man's joystick rising due to an unwanted touch is not consent. Consent is conscious; joystick rising is not.
Dissention in this case usually leads to concession. Rendering the rape case void.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Seun:
It's improbable but not impossible. A man's joystick rising due to an unwanted touch is not consent. Consent is conscious; joystick rising is not.

exactly

when a woman "forcefully" make him rise...

and she ...... that it
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2016
grad2012:
I swear I hear stories but I still find it hard to believe how a woman can rape a man.

men are stronger that's in combat

but here

woma have proved to be stronger

ask Sampson in the bible

ask Mike Tyson
ask Monica Luwisky
ask Tiger Woods Wife

and the list goes on

rosalieene, Diddyydiva, herbie27, grad2012, Smellymouth, Savvy2, ItsQuinn,

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
It's possible in the terms of body size and body strength
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Presh900(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Where's JesusBoiy??
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2016
A guy told me he was raped when he was drunk. He didn't want to have sex but he was too drunk to push her off. She made him hard and got on top and had her way with him. Some guys get drugged and raped. It's wrong because it makes him feel vulnerable.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2016
It is possible.

I even have a video of a rape that happened in SA.
Two girls raped a guy.
The first girl was sitting on his belly kissing him forcefully.
The second one was playing with the joystick, once the joystick stood she inserted it.

The third was recording the video, She did not participate.

Nudity is not allowed here if not I'll upload the video
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
robosky02:

but here

ask Sampson in the bible

ask Mike Tyson
ask Monica Luwisky
ask Tiger Woods Wife

and the list goes on

rosa.lieene, Diddyy.diva, herbie.27, grad.2012, Smelly.mouth, Savvy.2, Its.Quinn,
Lol.
In sampson's case he was used by the woman he loved and trusted.

A woman can't really rape a man, because in terms of physical strength the men got it, while women are weaker vessels.

The only situation where a lady can rape a man is if he was druged.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It's possible in the terms of body size and body strength

I don't over-stand
explain please
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by badassdude: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
a victim of attempted rape is here smiley
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
A girl with a big stature can be able to pin down a guy with a small stature easily, same goes for physical strength, some women are stronger than some men smiley
robosky02:

I don't over-stand
explain please
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Ajinoride(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
ItsQuinn:
A girl with a big stature can be able to pin down a guy with a small stature easily, same goes for physical strength, some women are stronger than some men smiley

u see, wo en have been cheating men since the days of adam . if u toast them in the office, its sexual harrasment. if u toast them in a public place , its assault(emotional/psychological) but when its the other way round, everybody goes mum. it is well
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by ChappyChase: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
grad2012:
Pray make supper kongi no catch you na that time you go know sey you strong pass Samson.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol....so sorry men have been powerless in that aspect, it is what it is kiss
Ajinoride:

u see, wo en have been cheating men since the days of adam . if u toast them in the office, its sexual harrasment. if u toast them in a public place , its assault(emotional/psychological) but when its the other way round, everybody goes mum. it is well
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by ChappyChase: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
robosky02:

but here

ask Sampson in the bible

ask Mike Tyson
ask Monica Luwisky
ask Tiger Woods Wife

and the list goes on

rosalieene, Diddyydiva, herbie27, grad2012, Smellymouth, Savvy2, ItsQuinn,
I still remember one inccident that happened to me when i was in secondary school.

I was fund of touching girls asss when ever we were in class (mostly CRS class, cause them dey marge us together and class go full grin)
But that faithful day, my hen lay cook egg fo me as i carry hand go touch one babe for my class na him the babe vow sey she must see my d!ck after school
shockedshocked
At first i thought she was joking cheesy (cause we dey for class) but when this girl seriously head for my fly(zip) na that time i know sey no be play matter shocked ! Omo come see how i use all my power dey struggle to stop her but which side, the babe over power me cool me wey dey form hard man, fear gribe me na so i begin scream please like sey them put gun for my head.
After that day, i respect my self.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
I have experienced it several times... Nobody should quote me
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

I wanted to quote you but since you said nobody should quote you, let me respect your decision..
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by ChappyChase: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
discoprophet:

I wanted to quote you but since you said nobody should quote you, let me respect your decision..
We here by respect the decision together cool
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

I still remember one inccident that happened to me when i was in secondary school.

I was fund of touching girls asss when ever we were in class (mostly CRS class, cause them dey marge us together and class go full grin)
But that faithful day, my hen lay cook egg fo me as i carry hand go touch one babe for my class na him the babe vow sey she must see my d!ck after school
shockedshocked
At first i thought she was joking cheesy (cause we dey for class) but when this girl seriously head for my fly(zip) na that time i know sey no be play matter shocked ! Omo come see how i use all my power dey struggle to stop her but which side, the babe over power me cool me wey dey form hard man, fear gribe me na so i begin scream please like sey them put gun for my head.
After that day, i respect my self.

From your description, mis.shatey comes to mind..
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by robosky02(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

so all this your gra gra here

na woman dey deal with you grin
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
discoprophet:

So what did you just do? You mentioned me abi? tongue
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
robosky02:

so all this your gra gra here

na woman dey deal with you grin
Egbon, na woman deal with me ooooo cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by ChappyChase: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
discoprophet:

From your description, mis.shatey comes to mind..
And why must it be in za oza room

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Graphic Pictures(viewers Discretion) From Mubi Bomb Blast, Adamawa State. / “I Was Raped By My Own Father, My Uncle And His Friend”-lady Voiced Out / Meet The Alleged Man That Leaked Maryam Booth Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.