Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pastor Anita’s Rumoured Re-marriage.. It’s All FALSE! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Anita’s Rumoured Re-marriage.. It’s All FALSE! (795 Views)

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Marriage: It Takes Two. / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Anita’s Rumoured Re-marriage.. It’s All FALSE! by iDreamzMedia: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
The internet has been boiling over the purported change in marital status of Pastor Anita, former wife of the Christ Embassy Overseer, Rev Chris Oyakhilome. Most people are asking why the name change and the most popular reson is “Marriage”.

The rumours started when she posted an article on her blog under the name Pastor Anita Edhodaghe Schafer. Coming on the heels of the recent press statement which confirmed and finally sealed any hope of reconciliation with her former husband, the new name “Schafer” seems to have taken most people unaware.

The Press Release
Important Information

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.
Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.
I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.
Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.

Thank you and God bless.
Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe formerly Oyakhilome

However, we have been reliably informed that the name change has nothing to do with her marital status.

She has not responded to any congratulatory message on her blog post.
Here is the real gists about Pastor Anita name change

Upon the dissolution of her marriage, she had opted to revert back to her maiden name Ebhodaghe. Pastor Anita is the eldest daughter of Mr. John U. Ebhodaghe, OFR, former MD/CEO of Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), and a Swiss mother. She has a dual citizenship and is reported to be very close to her Swiss mother who stays in London with her.

Reverting to Ebhodaghe might have brought up some issues with her PR. She is likely to be concerned with her image as an international online Pastor and may have been advised to use a more “internationally appealing” name.

Who is Schafer?
The next available name was her mother’s Swiss name Schäfer. Putting Schäfer after her paternal name Ebhodaghe makes her Pastor Anita Edhodaghe Schafer. And if the conspiracy theory is true, then we will be seeing just Pator Anita Schafer, the London-based international pastor.

It is most likely that she may never remarry as she is devoting her time now to full time evangelism and pastoral work.

http://idreamzmedia.com/exclusive-the-truth-about-pastor-anitas-rumoured-re-marriage-its-all-false/

(1) (Reply)

Be Alerted Immediately Nepa Restores Power & Save Generator Fuel / C Y Mmm Cant Merge Or Pay You Now / Bauchi State Police Command Announces The Recovery Of 8 Stolen Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.