Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ousman Manneh The Regugee Who Realise His Dream - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ousman Manneh The Regugee Who Realise His Dream (560 Views)

Tammy Abraham Says England Not Nigeria Has Always Been His Dream Team / The Reason I Left Barcelona And Signed For Arsenal Fc- OUSMAN DEMBELE / Breaking News: Ousman Dembele Signed For Year Deal For Arsenal Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ousman Manneh The Regugee Who Realise His Dream by cheapgoal: 1:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Ousman Manneh scored the winner for Werder Bremen in their 2-1 win over Leverkusen at the weekend.

Manneh, 19, said he only started playing football when he settled in a German refugee centre aged 17.

"I can't believe this," Manneh said. "Is this real or am I dreaming? This is the greatest moment of my life," the striker said after the goal scored in Germany's professional football league.

The goal came for the Gambian in his fourth outing for the club when he slid in to score off a well-worked free kick.

"It's hard to describe my feelings," Manneh added.

"I've been so proud to be the first Gambian to play four Bundesliga games, and now I'm proud to be the first one to score."

Manneh had earned selection to the team after impressing in a 2014 trial with German fifth tier side Blumenthaler.

Werder Bremen picked up Manneh, and playing in their youth team scored 15 goals in 11 games.

http://cheapgoals.com/ousman-manneh-the-regugee-who-realise-his-dream

Re: Ousman Manneh The Regugee Who Realise His Dream by Rajosh(m): 1:56am On Oct 17, 2016
God has picked his call. His being a refugee was a blessing in disguise.
Re: Ousman Manneh The Regugee Who Realise His Dream by cheapgoal: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Rajosh:
God has picked his call. His being a refugee was a blessing in disguise.

A real blessing in disguise..

(1) (Reply)

Mikel, Musa And Iheanacho Miss Out Of African Player Of The Year Award. / I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Super Falcons’ Francisca Orde / EPL Update: Leicester City 4-2 Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.