Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website (536 Views)

Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by NaijaCover(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Good Morning Guys,
I need help From you guys, on how to Post Music, video in my website and How to Create Download link in my website, How to Create Advert Banner in my website, How to Create a clickable link on my website, How to make money from my website, how to Create Music image for my Website and many more..
My Name Is UDOKABESTLUV,
my phone num is 07060747659
im the owner of www..com
HELP ME GUYS, Im new to website Blogging.
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by techcloud(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2016
post=50265115:
Good Morning Guys,
I need help From you guys, on how to Post Music, video in my website and How to Create Download link in my website, How to Create Advert Banner in my website, How to Create a clickable link on my website, How to make money from my website, how to Create Music image for my Website and many more..
My Name Is UDOKABESTLUV,
im the owner of www..com

If you can't learn all these things by yourself . Then be ready to hire and pay someone that can help you. Nothing is free even in FREETOWN.

what you want to do is not just a simple thing. You have alot of HOW TO up there...

Make google and YouTube your friend if don't have money to pay.

People won't respond to u unless they know they'll gain something in the end. People with all the skills you mentioned are busy working for clients. I don't think they'll have the time to help u totally even if they want to.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by NaijaCover(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Do you know blogging can give you a high paying job? Click the link below to get the ultimate, life-changing, pocket-filling ebook on this.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5BHYVH
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
On how to create clickable links, click this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REat5AeDAkQ
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by bedfordng(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
post=50265115:
Good Morning Guys,
My Name Is UDOKABESTLUV,
im the owner of www..com
if you can type exactly those keywords on google, you will get almost all the info you are asking for. Google it all to learn more
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by Temolad: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by NaijaCover(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Temolad, are you a webmaster
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by Amastermovic(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2016
post=50293840:

lol.. lemme help you

posting of music same way u post ur pictures

download link check the music u upload in yr Media files and check the download link and use html to fix the link with "download"

video don't try to use that on ur blog use other means input YouTube link and a download link from other sources

music image do you own right to the songs nop so the image is provided by the artist if not Flowz Graphics is the best around contact him

make money, that one na long thing force hope but I will still help you

since is an entertainment niche charge a token like 1000# to 500# for upcoming artist and put up their tracks later apply for adsense...

just tell me thank you sir lol

http://naijalane.com.ng
Re: Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website by Temolad: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
post=50293840:
webnovice

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Is It Safe To Withdraw Adsense Funds With A Friend Domiciallry Account ?? / Membership Plugin Which Allows Payment In Naira / Nextsphere Technologies - Your Solution To IT Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.