Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands (21593 Views)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Dangote Buys Largest Crane In Africa From China / Dangote Buys Gas Company In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by lajoshua: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2016
The management of Dangote Industries Limited on Sunday announced that it had completed the purchase of Twister BV, a company in the Netherlands, as part of its plan to meet Nigeria’s gas needs.

According to a statement by Dangote, Twister BV provides robust solutions in natural gas processing and separation to the upstream and midstream oil and gas sectors.

The President, Dangote Industries Limited, Aliko Dangote, in a statement said, “This was an important acquisition for us. Twister’s cutting-edge gas processing technology is fundamental to delivering our strategy to u nlock about three billion cubic feet per day of gas in order to meet Nigeria’s gas needs.”

The Chief Executive Officer, Twister, John Young, said, “We are delighted by the confidence that the DIL and First E&P have shown in Twister to be their core provider of gas separation solutions.
“After very thorough due diligence, our technology has been recognised as a key enabler to reduce gas project costs, which is crucial in the current environment; we are excited to be part of the Dangote family of companies.”
According to the statement, based on sophisticated patented technology, Twister gas plants are typically cheaper to build and operate, compared to alternative technologies, and deliver better performance levels. The company has customers in Nigeria, Malaysia and South America.

It said, “The acquisition complements DIL’s portfolio of investments in the upstream, midstream and downstream segments of the oil and gas sector. The company will assist in the design and construction of the gas plants, which will be strategic in processing gas from oil fields for transportation via Dangote’s planned sub-sea pipeline for ultimate consumption by various industries and power plants.”

source:http://www.voiceofaudacity.com/2016/10/dangote-african-billionare-aliko.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by HQuadreal: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by lajoshua: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
Confirm.
as in ...the man is on the move..Nigeria o ja owo mo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by HQuadreal: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2016
lajoshua:
as in ...the man is on the move..Nigeria o ja owo mo
you are very correct. WA gba yi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
...........and the oppression continues.
Do I live in the same world and country with this dude?
My head!!!!!!!!
One of my favorite musician said "na turn by turn" but from the look of things, this guy is not ready to leave stage yet o!!!!!!

42 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by lajoshua: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2016
stellx:
...........and the oppression continues.
Do I live in the same world and country with this dude?
My head!!!!!!!!
One of my favorite musician said "na turn by turn" but from the look of things, this guy is not ready to leave stage yet o!!!!!!
I tell you... it seems he has bought all the "turns " sefgringrin

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by ezechueze(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by veekid(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
In Davido's voice "ori mi je kin je kin lowo oooo, life is all about the money ehhhh"

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by tociano009(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
J
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Jeetkool(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
No be small somethings

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by abokibuhari: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
use less monopolist sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by ibkgab001: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jesus.... he could have invested more in agriculture
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by chris6flash: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
nice

Current Vacancies at AfricaRecruit Limited 2016 >>>>>>> http://nigeriantrend.com.ng/current-vacancies-africarecruit-limited-2016/
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
What good as this man done to Nigeria. He is an opportunist. He should park well. Is he not from the north where people are suffering extreme poverty? He cant start business in his community. He has to go to Europe. Africans can be so stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by omowolewa: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't understand this man again.
he is not the wisest, he is not the most knowledgeable, he is not the most powerful he is not the most religious yet he is this wealthy.

Little wonder he was talking about buying NLNG

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by bluaero(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good for him.
Sha stay away from our NLNG undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
This would help the gas supply for turbines...so we shall now have power 24 X & wink
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by lordm(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Money speaks, bull shit listens
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by OJUcrook: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
See them hypocrite blaming Dangote for acquring a Gas Plant in Neitherland. When he stealthly made his intention of buying up the NLNG known few weeks ago, these were the same people that almost crucified him, now here they are, blaming him for not ''investing his money in Nigeria''. Bloody effing hypocrites !!

Dangote Baba, carry go jor., nothing do you. Me I dey feel you die. I hope and pray that very soon God will bless my hustle too, so I will be as wealthy as you are. Meanwhile, we eagerly wait for the completion of the consruction of your Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant in Lagos State, and your Coal Mine in Kogi State.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
cool
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by dapatro: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
nice one there
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Symphony007: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
The Nigerian government selling part of it's shares in NLNG to fund the expansion of the trains won't be a bad idea o! The gas industry is getting very competitive and in the long run, NLNG might loose out due to it's limited capacity and decaying infrastructure..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by chris6flash: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
good

Sterling bank youth entrepreneurship development program 2016 – Apply now >>>>>>>> http://nigeriantrend.com.ng/sterling-bank-youth-entrepreneurship-development-program-2016-apply-now/
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Spartanville(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dangote is really growing
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by 2el(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
I can see the reason he was after NLNG.....

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by OJUcrook: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
abokibuhari:
use less monopolist sad
You can choke on your bile, Dangote does not know you and he does not give a rat a55 about you.
I am very sure if the report is about Ifeanyi Ubah or Arthur Eze, you would have sang a different tune. I was even expecting you to tell us that the president of Neitherland is an Hausa man

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dangote gas??

Chai
Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by quickly: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
omowolewa:
I dont understand this man again.

this man is nigerias Rockefeller, ford etc. Until he is dead be fore they value him

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Bitterleafsoup: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dantata and Dangotes the real rulers of Nigeria.
The Kingmakers since independence.
This Buhari be your F-up, your Elders could never make this kind of choice for this country. Fix it Brose.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Joshintua(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Why not invest the money used in Nigeria. It might be another business target though.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by Chudichu(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dangote is an excellent business man, by 2020 he would have Nigeria's economy in his pocket, his investments in petroleum refining and power would fetch him billions of dollars, investing in your own country and creating jobs. Senior Man

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands by HelenPaul688: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one buy as much you can if Nigeria no favour, look at other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.