Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Beware Of Scammers(skype) Telling You To Send A Text For Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Scammers(skype) Telling You To Send A Text For Job Application (683 Views)

Got A Text For Interview At 32 Toyin Street, Ikeja / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / Dragnet Recruitment Text For Union Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers(skype) Telling You To Send A Text For Job Application by compu(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2009
when you receive a text telling you to send your discipline and ur email with the word "SKYPE" to 35058. Please run or delete it they have been sending it to job applicants and they deduct N50 each time. My friends have fallen a victim several times. And please let any Authority reading this take it into action to bring this cowards to book. Its high time this Heinous crime stops.

Lastly I think the Mobile Operators have a big role to play in bringing this Guy(z) to book!. So please MTN, ZAIN, GLO, STARCOMMS, ETISALAT and others swing into ACTION fast.

Thanks Guyz for reading. There is time for everything under the moon. The Almighty God will perfect everything in his own time. stay blessed, He makes all things Beautiful . And am still waiting upon him.  COMPU.
Re: Beware Of Scammers(skype) Telling You To Send A Text For Job Application by call4shola(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
Thanks bro. I sent to them too after i got a text from them that they were recruiting for a telecomms coy, thanks for the info once again, their father go roast in hell, fucking 419ers.

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Attendant Wanted / Marketing Executives Needed. / Standard Chatered Bank Ability Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.