Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (5918 Views)

Different Between Successful People And Those Who Are Yet To Be Successful / Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (Photo) / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Sunnybabe(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2016
in life. everybody want to succeed but not everybody work toward it. the behaviours and actions of most people sometimes don't show they are going to succeed.

so here are some pictures that differentiate between successful and unsuccessful

check it out......

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Sunnybabe(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
CC: lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by modsfucker: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Nice thread, but

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by palladin: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2016
The guy above me why

2 Likes

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by gulfer: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
True that!!!!
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by DIKEnaWAR: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by DozieInc(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
The laws of success and failure.

1 Like

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice ....but that change own ,I no agree oo cos the kind change wey buhari bring no be good thing o

2 Likes

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by diara21(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Elthugnificent(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Successful people are always in "the kitchen" cooking up ideas, while unsuccessful people are always in "the other room" draining the blood that goes to the brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by veekid(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
I think I know where buhari belongs to; cos he never stop the blame game
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Ay04z(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
i love diz....
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Amplitron: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Very nice illustration.
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by KingEtuas: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please, how do create a post on Nairaland?
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by infogenius(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
veekid:
I think I know where buhari belongs to; cos he never stop the blame game

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by samtee37(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is that all. ?
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
KingEtuas:
Please, how do create a post on Nairaland?
I think you mean create a topic. Go to whichever section the post can be categorized under and you'll see "create newtopic" at the top of the page.

1 Like

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by malikombi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lala is watching you.
FP is where you're going.
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by dauddy97(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
love the graphics....... fp sure for you
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by MinorityTribe: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Blah Blah Blah and more Blah Blahs. Now that you know all these are you successful?
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by mytime24(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
ok,bt many naija men are successful even without those list u mention up there wink

if na lie ask #our yam eaters looters
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
failed people would not want anyone better than them..the pictures are all true.
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op, so yhu mean Nigerians are unsuccessful people since they are finding it difficult to embrace change
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by JDAdeshina: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Success shall always be ours in all ramifications of life in the mighty name of Jesus!

This might inspire and motivate someone.

1. "Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." -- Coco Chanel

2. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out."
- John Wooden

3. "Courage is grace under pressure." -- Ernest Hemingway

4. "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
- Jim Rohn

5. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein

6. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life -- think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." -- Swami Vivekananda

7. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others." -- Ellen DeGeneres

8. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney

9. "It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop."
- Confucius

10. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."
- Winston Churchill

11. "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -- Warren Buffett

12. "Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." -- Vaibhav Shah

13. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss

14. "Success? I don't know what that word means. I'm happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody's eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That's a good day for me." -- Denzel Washington

15. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." -- Mae West

16. "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." -- Chris Grosser

17. "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." -- Christopher Reeve

18. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." -- Albert Einstein

19. "There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires." -- Nelson Mandela

20. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." -- Charles Darwin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by LOVEGINO(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
modsfucker:
Nice thread, but
by zeir fruit, zey shall know zem.
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Opistorincos(m): 4:49am On Oct 18, 2016
True
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by tobillionaire(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Unsuccessful ppl envy successful ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by Oliviaxx(f): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2016
bia op....that change one is a big lie!
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by firstking01(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Pheew, what a way to start the tuesday...and i'm what you could call a young man with great potentials to succeed...

MayGodBlessAlloFuSinOurDifferendEndeavoursInLife...IJN...Amen wink
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Blah Blah Blah and more Blah Blahs. Now that you know all these are you successful?
And i rebuke this spirit of pessimism in you in jesus name...Amen...learn to embrace something good when you see one.
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by abumeinben(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2016
money answereth all things
Re: Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People by MinorityTribe: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
And i rebuke this spirit of pessimism in you in jesus name...Amen...learn to embrace something good when you see one.
Meaning you are a billionaire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAUA Resumption Date For New And Returning Students, 2018 /2019 Announced / ASUU Strike Continues / Photo: Drunk Student Sends Email To Lecturer, Gets Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.