Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? (528 Views)

Five Reasons To Update Your Phone Software Regularly / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / How To Download An App On Iphone Without Using Appstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? by JesusmyGod1: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2016
U need to update your apps frequently and here are some benefits of doing so

1: You get the latest features and new app

2: Updates usually fix many issues present in the previous version. These issues may or may not be noticable to the user, but within the app there are several small fixes that make the app more stable.

3:Security: Some updates are released to protect the OS and app against some vulnerabilities that were discovered on the previous versions. Usually manufacturers release a new software update to fix those. For example most of the manufacturers released a recent update to fix the "Stagefright vulnerability".

Happy new week.

Lalasticlala:
Re: How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? by henryobinna(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
I only update when the current version isn't functioning fine or it has been discontinued
Re: How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Only when there's something for me to gain like game apps that will notify you to update and get like "5golds" plus whatsapp that will stop working after that particular version has expired, others na OYO grin
Re: How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? by JesusmyGod1: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Only when there's something for me to gain like game apps that will notify you to update and get like "5golds" plus whatsapp that will stop working after that particular version has expired, others na OYO grin
lol shocked
Re: How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? by kazzonline: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2016
I av OCD i update my apps as soon as they arrive,i nor dey mk am reach 10mins sef,i even refresh playstore hourly just to chk
Re: How Often You Update Your Apps On Playstore Or Appstore? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Only update apps I use regularly lyk my browser and chat apps d rest wen d notification comes I'll b lyk.....

(1) (Reply)

2 Brand New Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Sale @#37,000 Each. / Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops / How Can I Recover A Deleted Message On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.