Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

October Is A Special Month For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / October Is A Special Month For Me (341 Views)

Palindrome Date: Today A Special Day Which Will Not Occur For Another 1000 Years / Why 2020 Is A Special Year / Employ Me For Job And 'M Prepared To Work One Month For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

October Is A Special Month For Me by Shobizz(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
On the 17th of October199...

The sky was cloudy

The Doctors were working

The nurses are waiting

The patient was screaming and behold

They all heard the cry of a baby boy

The baby now turns to be a guy

A guy with a soft heart

One who look like a boy

He act and think like a man

Work like a boss

The guy have always wanted to be

Am Happy because am better than yesterday, and aspire to be at my best

I am a child with a difference

I celebrate myself as am +1 today...

HBD 2 all Niralanders celebrating their birthday 2day God will grant u all your heart desires.

Happy birthday to ME SHOBIYE BOLUWATIFE ISRAEL

Admin @ Shobizz I.C.T

(1) (Reply)

9 Things To Avoid When Thingsare Heating Up In The ‘other Room’ / Sammy Okposo.confirms Sack As Glo Ambassador / Kitchen Cabinets For Sale In Thanet Area UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.