Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions (1053 Views)

Fresh Openings At Pal Pensions (4 Positions) / Closed / Recruitment At Pal Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions by Nageo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pal Pensions
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.

Application Developer and Programme

Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Design, develop, and/or maintain multiple moderately complex applications, programs, application functions, databases, or application/user interfaces
Work with stakeholders, business analysts, and team members to understand fairly complex business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
Balance multiple priorities and respond to day-to-day problems while maintaining progress on regularly scheduled project work
Take personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of results for projects and tasks
Provide user support for multiple applications
Work effectively with minimal oversight

Required Skills/Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in mathematics, physics, engineering or computer science
3+ years of demonstrated experience building web or mobile applications, preferably with a rapid application development platform.
3+ years developing with one or more development languages including C#, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, and SQL for creating rich web applications.
Strong application design, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communications, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
Team Player

Preferred Skills/Experience:
Microsoft certification and/or SQL Server database is a PLUS
Experience working with data warehousing and analytics technologies
Understands Agile software development methodologies
Microsoft Dynamics Nav
Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Click here to Apply
Re: Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions by Nageo(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Still on
Re: Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions by Blessedgurl(f): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Nageo:
Still on

Please, do you know if Pal Pensions has selected people for their recent sales job at warri and lagos. I haven't gotten an invite since. Thanks
Re: Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions by Nageo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Please, do you know if Pal Pensions has selected people for their recent sales job at warri and lagos. I haven't gotten an invite since. Thanks

I'm sorry I have no idea, when did you apply for it? Have you heard of anyone that was invited?
Re: Job Alert - Technology Career At Pal Pensions by Blessedgurl(f): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Nageo:

I'm sorry I have no idea, when did you apply for it? Have you heard of anyone that was invited?

It was on the 6th and I don't know of anyone who did. Anyway, I will just relax. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

ARM Pension / Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Vacant Positions (3) Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.