Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Familiarity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Familiarity (704 Views)

Contempt Arising From Familiarity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Familiarity by preecy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK family
Am new here and I want to know people...no offense!my name is preecy.

1 Share

Re: Familiarity by 5minsmadness: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hi preecy and welcome to the madhouse wink
This pic is awesome, much better than the one on your dp.
You realise everyone is gonna want to use it as a screensaver grin

Just kidding. Welcome to family section.
Re: Familiarity by Richy4(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Welcome Dear...but before you settle down...., Your registration fee is $20.... family discussion contribution fee for the year... $15.99,.... end of year family meeting $19.50 grin

Where is the Family treasurer,Please respond... Did i miss any thing she needs to pay
smiley
Re: Familiarity by ifyalways(f): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nld don cast sha. If it were before, when men were boys, your mailbox for don full with offers of return flight tickets to different parts of the world especially UK.

Now, na so so dry nyash, jobless, noisy, boys remain.

You sef fit be scam, who knows?

Welcome anyways cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Familiarity by sunvick(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op
Are you a chameleon
No offence ohh, just that the pic on your dp is black and white while the pic you posted here is coloured.

BTW WELCOME to the big family house full of weirdos, foes, friends, enemies and lovely people.

*****Winks*****
Re: Familiarity by lilmax(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
it know you are here on a mission
Re: Familiarity by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
lilmax:
it know you are here on a mission

But continue

Hehehehehe

ifyalways:
Nld don cast sha. If it were before, when men were boys, your mailbox for don full with offers of return flight tickets to different parts of the world especially UK.

And how come I never ever got invited?
Deep sigh
Re: Familiarity by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dyt:

But continue

Hehehehehe
grin
Re: Familiarity by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let's see your sexy pics na. And your handle is not sexy either. Dyt sounds like "local amala" abeg. . . cheesy

MissVolvo
Cutiepie
Babypie
Etc

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Man's Hidden Untold Pain / Blessing of a Bouncing Baby Boy in My Family / The Power Of I Am Sorry, In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.