Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement (5025 Views)

Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix) / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said her government will send back most Nigerian asylum seekers.
Just like Trump, little did Buhari know that insult to women is not welcomed in the computer era. After he said that his wife belongs to his kitchen, room and other rooms, rooms. he never minded that he was speaking in Germany where Angela Merkel the Chancellor is a woman. Buhari statement didn;t go well as Angela Merkel after the statement promised to send more Nigerians migrants back to Nigeria so that they will follow to belong to Buhari's kithen and other rooms.

Concurring a provide details regarding Saturday in the Neighborhood, an English-dialect German news site, Merkel said her administration will bolster the African nation's battle against Boko Haram.

Read also Buhari my wife belongs to my kitchen and other rooms

In any case, Germany can't give all Nigerians, guaranteeing to escape the aggressor gather, universal security since "we assume that the majority of them desired monetary reasons," not at all like Syrians or Iraqis who are escaping battle areas.

Read more>>>>
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/10/germany-to-return-nigerian-migrants.html

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by yeyeboi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok

Lalasticlala come and see what HungerBad's elder brother (buhari) as caused ooo

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by dacovajnr: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by psucc(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
That's the cost of illiteracy.
Expect more!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by KINGMAKER001(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
We re in for a long ride...let's enjoy the change people!

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
e no go better for this buhari and his government.. na to tell my brother to away from camp b dat oh.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by kyrios: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sorry to say but everybody above me no dey think una no check the source

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
kyrios:
Sorry to say but everybody above me no dey think una no check the source
Thomas
This is the source
http://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-germany-to-return-nigerian-migrants/
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
This illiteracy will continue to push us backwards
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Olorunjuwon(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
I didnt check d source but i know is a well cooked lie.....

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by kyrios: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
benzems:

Thomas
This is the source
http://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-germany-to-return-nigerian-migrants/
Mr ibu the story in the source is different from what is posted above chai

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said authorities will send back most Nigerian asylum seekers.

According a report on Saturday in the Local, an English-language German news website,  Merkel said her government will support the African country’s fight against Boko Haram. However, Germany is unable to grant all Nigirians, claiming to be fleeing the militant group, international protection because “we presume that most of them came for economic reasons,” unlike Syrians or Iraqis who are fleeing war zones.

So far this year more than 10,000 asylum seekers in Germany came from Nigeria and 13,000 came from Eritrea, the paper said. Germany is asylum seekers’ top destination in Europe and Merkel’s government has come under a lot of pressure following last year’s massive influx of migrants to her country.

While in Ethiopia, Merkel warned people against setting off on dangerous journeys with an uncertain outcome. “They risk a life-threatening journey without knowing what’s waiting for them or even whether they’ll be able to stay often it’s the young people who head for Europe with completely wrong ideas,” Merkel was quoted as saying in Addis Ababa.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
@kyrios
So far this year more than 10,000 asylum seekers in Germany came from Nigeria and 13,000 came from Eritrea, the paper said. Germany is asylum seekers’ top destination in Europe and Merkel’s government has come under a lot of pressure following last year’s massive influx of migrants to her country.

While in Ethiopia, Merkel warned people against setting off on dangerous journeys with an uncertain outcome. “They risk a life-threatening journey without knowing what’s waiting for them or even whether they’ll be able to stay often it’s the young people who head for Europe with completely wrong ideas,” Merkel was quoted as saying in Addis Ababa.

Thomas
Is people like you that voted this useless APC government
And you must be Obasanjo brother
but never benefited anything from him
uchu!

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by kyrios: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
benzems:
@kyrios

Thomas
Is people like you that voted this useless APC government
And you must be Obasanjo brother
but never benefited anything from him
uchu!
am not tribalistic like you but before you say anything go to the original source and read why they would stop accepting Nigerians and check the amount of people who migrated to germany in 2014 also I can remember one immigrant from the eastern part of Nigeria saying she fled cause of boko Haram abeg when BH reach East please get your fact straight before coming back and I never talk anything you Don dey refer to my tribe confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
kyrios:
am not tribalistic like you but before you say anything go to the original source and read why they would stop accepting Nigerians and check the amount of people who migrated to germany in 2014 also I can remember one immigrant from the eastern part of Nigeria saying she fled cause of boko Haram abeg when BH reach East please get your fact straight before coming back and I never talk anything you Don dey refer to my tribe confused fellow

We are not discussing tribes here
Obasanjo is yoruba
Buhari is hausa or....!
you are from kenya
People from Mali are working in Nigeria as Nigerians
What we want are right people in right place.
Not somebody hired 30 lawyers to defend presenting his certificate.
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by kyrios: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
benzems:

We are not discussing tribes here
Obasanjo is yoruba
Buhari is hausa or....!
you are from kenya
People from Mali are working in Nigeria as Nigerians
What we want are right people in right place.
Not somebody hired 30 lawyers to defend presenting his certificate.
why didn't you say this when Jonathan was there or did you just notice it ?
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
kyrios:
why didn't you say this when Jonathan was there or did you just notice it ?

My brother from another country
When Jona was there fuel was #87 now #145
rice bag #8k now #30k
C1 #220 now #1.8k
milk #440 now #1.2k
Dollar #175 now #475

Too many to mention all about bad governance
Keep blaming nobody.
Guy wake up and see
When Buhari banned importation of Rice he suppose to know that Nigerians are not producing enough rice to its citizens.

Uchu read this
https://www.nairaland.com/3412653/tinubu-misled-yorubas-into-political
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by borntosuccess(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
chai d woman has imposed her own style of change on Nigerians in d other room way

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Ugosample(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
This is a BIG LIE

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by worry359(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Ugosample:
This is a BIG LIE
This is a big FACT!
German news source, not some boys blog!

Germany will send back most Nigerians: Merkel

German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday wrapped up a week of Africa diplomacy aimed at slowing the flow of migrants to Europe from a continent battered by conflict and poverty.
https://www.thelocal.de/20161015/the-well-being-of-africa-is-in-germanys-interest

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Ugosample(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2016
worry359:

This is a big FACT!
German news source, not some boys blog!

Germany will send back most Nigerians: Merkel

German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday wrapped up a week of Africa diplomacy aimed at slowing the flow of migrants to Europe from a continent battered by conflict and poverty.
https://www.thelocal.de/20161015/the-well-being-of-africa-is-in-germanys-interest

Oh please just hold it.
As long as you have valid visa, you are a student, or a permanent resident, you cannot just be deported like that.
It is the illegals they will probably send home.

And besides, most Nigeians in Germany have valid permits, so how does the "most" apply here?

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said her government will send back most Nigerian asylum seekers.
Just like Trump, little did Buhari know that insult to women is not welcomed in the computer era. After he said that his wife belongs to his kitchen, room and other rooms, rooms. he never minded that he was speaking in Germany where Angela Merkel the Chancellor is a woman. Buhari statement didn;t go well as Angela Merkel after the statement promised to send more Nigerians migrants back to Nigeria so that they will follow to belong to Buhari's kithen and other rooms.

Concurring a provide details regarding Saturday in the Neighborhood, an English-dialect German news site, Merkel said her administration will bolster the African nation's battle against Boko Haram.

Read also Buhari my wife belongs to my kitchen and other rooms

In any case, Germany can't give all Nigerians, guaranteeing to escape the aggressor gather, universal security since "we assume that the majority of them desired monetary reasons," not at all like Syrians or Iraqis who are escaping battle areas.

Read more>>>>
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/10/germany-to-return-nigerian-migrants.html

See junk journalism.....

What is the correlation between Buhari's statement and the action of the German government?
You think Germans reason like monkeys the way you Africans do? just act at will?
smh

This is just misleading.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ugosample:

See junk journalism.....

What is the correlation between Buhari's statement and the action of the German government?
You think Germans reason like monkeys the way you Africans do? just act at will?
smh

This is just misleading.

Aboki if there is no correlation between the two, why is it now that thiss statement will come up
Nigerians are not the only migrants there in Germany.
I have been there I was not treated as a migrant
some migrants live as prisoners
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ugosample:

Oh please just hold it.
As long as you have valid visa, you are a student, or a permanent resident, you cannot just be deported like that.
It is the illegals they will probably send home.

And besides, most Nigeians in Germany have valid permits, so how does the "most" apply here?

Boy wake up
there are different between asylum seekers and others
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
benzems:

Boy wake up
there are different between asylum seekers and others

What is this one saying now

How many asylum seekers have valid visas?

You think Germany will start cancelling valid visaa and permits and send people home? WITHOUT diplomatic consequences?

Old man, you are an illiterate.
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
benzems:

Aboki if there is no correlation between the two, why is it now that thiss statement will come up
Nigerians are not the only migrants there in Germany.
I have been there I was not treated as a migrant
some migrants live as prisoners

And for the record, I am not a "northerner"
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by samuel19222(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
no wahala
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ugosample:

What is this one saying now

How many asylum seekers have valid visas?

You think Germany will start cancelling valid visaa and permits and send people home? WITHOUT diplomatic consequences?

Old man, you are an illiterate.

Ugosample
let me tell you the meaning of your name
Ugo in Igboland can never be a sample
you must be a fool to choose this name

Read the post well, we are discussing migrants here not people with valid VISA
A story may be coined just for empty heads like you not to understand.
Migrants
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by Ugosample(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
benzems:

Ugosample
let me tell you the meaning of your name
Ugo in Igboland can never be a sample
you must be a fool to choose this name

Read the post well, we are discussing migrants here not people with valid VISA
A story may be coined just for empty heads like you not to understand.
Migrants

And in your mind, it is because Buhari misyarned in Germany right?
If i wanr to migrate to Germany, would I not need visa at least.
All those niggas who went trekking the Sahara and entered via the window will be the ones to be deported, and that is the point I have been trying to raise..
Your level of reasoning is sub-zero...

1 Like

Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Ugosample:

And in your mind, it is because Buhari misyarned in Germany right?
If i wanr to migrate to Germany, would I not need visa at least.
All those niggas who went trekking the Sahara and entered via the window will be the ones to be deported, and that is the point I have been trying to raise..
Your level of reasoning is sub-zero...

Ugo now you are talking
Why your Buhari go "misyain: self
Is this statement about women that is bringing Trump down now

But remember Ugo in Igboland cannot be a sample bed
I think your level of reasoning is like Nigerian recession -(minus) zero
Re: Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement by benzems(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
benzems:

Ugo now you are talking
Why your Buhari go "misyain: self
Is this statement about women that is bringing Trump down now

But remember Ugo in Igboland cannot be a sample bed
I think your level of reasoning is like Nigerian recession -(minus) zero

Ugosample how well

(1) (Reply)

Aktc Park In Ajah / How Nigeria Prople Live In Belarus? / Nigerians In British Columbia Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.