Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription (714 Views)

Etisalat Introduces New Lnitiative To Curb Unsolicited SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription by singwa: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Things like this should stop in Nigeria. MTN keeps defrauding us daily.
It is so unfair. N20 was deducted from my account today for MTN Game+ subscription I never did.
Imagine if this same is done to 500,000 Nigerians today. Stolen 10,000,000 in this recession.
Na wa o. I have cancelled the subscription now but I want my N20 back.
I spoke with their customer ad asked if my money can be restored, the poor guy couldn't help.
Something has to be done with the way these people defraud us.
Is it a crime to have airtime in my phone now?
MTN give me back my N20.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Same thing happened to me but mine was a 50.00 deduction.
Tried activating the Night browsing feature yesterday with 40.00 in my phone only for 20.00 to mysteriously disappear and a message appear claiming I had insufficient funds. I don't know how and why these criminals now victimize customers but one thing I'm very sure of is calling customer care will only add insult to injury.
The worst one can do is call and insult them of which they'd do the same back to you thereby putting yourself back in square one.
Re: Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription by otunbadan(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Same here mine was 50 naira for African proverbs, what can we do about this, there must be something.
Re: Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription by whisp3r(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
otunbadan:
Same here mine was 50 naira for African proverbs, what can we do about this, there must be something.

They always pop-up some stupid advert. If you click ok they would subscribe you automatically and deduct your money. Absolutely annoying.

MTN = FRAUD
Re: Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription by otunbadan(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
whisp3r:

They always pop-up some stupid advert. If you click ok they would subscribe you automatically and deduct your money. Absolutely annoying.

MTN = FRAUD

It's flash messages,your phone in your pocket may dial ok,ncc should stop them from sending usolicitated messages

1 Like

Re: Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
singwa:
Things like this should stop in Nigeria. MTN keeps defrauding us daily.
It is so unfair. N20 was deducted from my account today for MTN Game+ subscription I never did.
Imagine if this same is done to 500,000 Nigerians today. Stolen 10,000,000 in this recession.
Na wa o. I have cancelled the subscription now but I want my N20 back.
I spoke with their customer ad asked if my money can be restored, the poor guy couldn't help.
Something has to be done with the way these people defraud us.
Is it a crime to have airtime in my phone now?
MTN give me back my N20.

My dear its not ONLY you at all. Am certain they must pay back one day. Its becoming rampant... Imagine this thing happening to three people in my family recently including an old man (my father). We shouldnt allow things like this to go on continuously at all.

imagine telling an elderly man whose phone has been off, that i put on to charge, transferred credit of N1000 to him ONLY for N200 to be deducted.... On the pretext that he dialed *510*52# for facebook post which he doesnt even know what it means. he didnt use the phone during the time period at all. i have called customer care and notified them to no avail. How pathetic
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

S6 Edge 32gb For Quick Sale / Fireman Generator For Sale 12k / Iphone 6s Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.