Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) (14042 Views)

Cee-c Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown And Bum Shorts / Sophia Momodu Slays In White Tube Top And Bum Shorts (Photo) / Hot Lady With Massive Hips & Dangerous Curves Causes Brouhaha On Instagram [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
I never knew that the implants thing has caught up big time with Naija ladies. Recently I met this lady that knocked my socks off with massive hips, boobs and bum. My drooling took me to check out her Instagram page and what I discovered shocked me.

On investigation, I found that she has two Instagram accounts, one seemingly not used for a while. While it was the same super intriguing face, nearly the same boobs, the sizes of the bum differed so much that I could only scream implants!!! From nearly a flat bum and almost non existent hips, my lady had gone to have the biggest behind in the world. What the hell happened? shocked shocked shocked

Not satisfied I checked out her videos and it confirmed it, her big behind was all there twerking and grinding. I just couldn't believe my eyes. Please, is it natural for a flat assed woman to suddenly develop the world's largest bum or could this be implants? Check out the video and photos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK9KJ4hwSZQ

Photos before the probable implants

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Photos after the probable implants

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by yeyeboi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok

Lala please take this to the promise land so people can see how unfortunate women can decide to be

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Olorunjuwon(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nawa oooo...All these women self, anh anh, asuming she did extral brain implant I think is beta cos she go sabi book more & bcom sucesful but with dis kind of implant, na ur private part go suffer am.......see am,,, ode......dis one no belong to kitchen, she only belongs to the other Room....

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Olorunjuwon:
Nawa oooo...All these women self, anh anh, asuming she did extral brain implant I think is beta cos she go sabi book more & bcom sucesful but with dis kind of implant, na ur private part go suffer am.......see am,,, ode......dis one no belong to kitchen, she only belongs to the other Room....

That other room though...hmmm kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by youngberry001(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wow cool

i will go an do mah pr!ck implant too plz how much would e cost me....?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by emeraldknytt(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
••knock•• ••knock•• is this the other room please?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by adedayo3193(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
She belongs to the other room,where is my vaseline?
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by youngberry001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
adedayo3193:
She belongs to the other room,where is my vaseline?
here iz it nigga.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by DozieInc(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nonsense... she belongs to the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
••knock•• ••knock•• is this the other room please?

Yeah it is. Come in and have some Vaseline

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by adedayo3193(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
youngberry001:
here iz it nigga.....

Oh tanx,u are a real life saver
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by badassProdigy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ass in
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
youngberry001:
Wow cool

i will go an do mah pr!ck implant too plz how much would e cost me....?

You want wound gals abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by olutosfem(f): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Odikwa very risky grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
where is lastmumu '.lolzz bleeping this kind girls ...you will be surpised her ass will explode in ur face when banging too hard #in the other room

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by mytime24(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
who her implant epp
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by marko420(m): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Desperate pezzin
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Liar! I realy need to grab it to comfirm!
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2016
smarrtprime2000:
where is lastmumu '.lolzz bleeping this kind girls ...you will be surpised her ass will explode in ur face when banging too hard #in the other room

This got me laughing so hard.
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Olorunjuwon:

Yhu wicked wallahi grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Jessica shocked shocked dis is serious ooh
shizzy7:
These are not implants--- implants are very expensive....
It is those damn creams they always advertise in magazines..
Butts expansion and all.

Obviously you got it right, cause am sure she can't afford implants
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Oliviaxx(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2016
I always say...the greatest thing you can do for yourself is to love yourself...but if you dont and want to enhance...its your life..leave the lady alone please...and op you dont have the right to just take someone's pictures and post them here...its very wrong
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Definitely implants..her ass flat asf before! na bones and water full am before buh she don add botox injections and implants.. Make d thing burst! The repercussions will be severe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by shizzy7(f): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016

Butts expansion and all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I always say...the greatest thing you can do for yourself is to love yourself...but if you dont and want to enhance...its your life..leave the lady alone please...and op you dont have the right to just take someone's pictures and post them here...its very wrong

But that's what we've been doing here, posting stuffs like this. I'm sorry I did wrong sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Adesiji77: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Too much of anything... cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2016
shizzy7:

Butts expansion and all.

So creams actually work? Beats me how creams could give you fat, like do they pump air into the body or what?
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by exlinkleads(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Well, at least she feel good about herself, so don't blame her

I mean if men no how to enlarge their pen..is for sure, they will be lining up and doing that.

fashion is pain guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
exlinkleads:
Well, at least she feel good about herself, so don't blame her

I mean if men no how to enlarge their pen..is for sure, they will be lining up and doing that.

fashion is pain guys

Men actually know how to enlarge their pens cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Fake Ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Nigerian Music Artiste (male)? / Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild / Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.