Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Secret To Becoming a High Flying Student Irrespective Of Your Finance Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret To Becoming a High Flying Student Irrespective Of Your Finance Status (740 Views)

Free Download '17 Secrets Of High Flying Students' By Fela Durotoye / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / The Secret To Becoming An High Flying Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Becoming a High Flying Student Irrespective Of Your Finance Status by kayodescrib(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
The excuse most student tender for their failure today is the fact that they are not financially buoyant. The place of finance in becoming an high flying student is crucial but can be sensibly managed.

The fact that you have got low income stream to meet some petty needs that might lift you academically is not a criteria for you to fail.

If you are about securing admission into the higher institution and you are allowing the fear of cash/finance weigh you down, you had better get off that orientation and take the bull by the horn.

It gladdens my heart to put this article together because it emanates out of my experience then as a student. Times when there are no cash to go for lectures or even to purchase textbook and still end up an upper credit student.

" Becoming an high flying student is a desire, a decision and a pursuit nothing should stop you from getting. "

Take it or you leave it, has you hope and think to be like somebody somewhere because he/she has little resources than you do, somebody else somewhere is also looking up to having what you have and you will be shocked at the exploit he will make with it. You are not the worst.

Becoming an high flying student does not always have to do with your money but your mental accuracy, capability,stability and durability. Take this truth from me, if you are wise, you won't have to pay for all handouts, seminars or any other recommended trash.

You see, I call this article a secret because not everybody knows about it, in fact some are blind to it.

A man once told me, he said while he was in school, he will trek the road of lagos to school to and fro and his father nicknamed him "kenny the treker " but will always say " I know you will make it. "

That treker is now a senior manager and the day he bought his first car, as he drives home he remembered his fathers worlds and... Continue reading
http://www.kayodesblog.in/2016/10/the-secret-to-becoming-high-flying.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Matriculates 10,000 Students For 2016/2017 Session / Man Who Invented The INTERNET / Advice On Hnd Mechanical Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.