Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin (410 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin by AnotherZik: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO, October 17, (THEWILL) – Following claims by erstwhile insiders that the Aso Rock Presidential Villa is under the grip of evil spirits and demons, Chaplain of the Aso Villa Chapel, Pastor Seyi Malomo, has stated that there are evil spirits everywhere, calling on Nigerians to particularly pray for righteousness to take over the seat of power.

Recall that former presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, had disclosed that every principal officer who served in the Nigerian Presidency suffered one tragedy or the other, stressing that the Aso Villa should be converted into a spiritual museum, and abandoned. Corroborating Abati, then president Olusegun Obasanjo’s spokesman on Public Affairs, Femi Fani-Kayode asserted that those in power are plagued by spiritual challenge.

But while failing to state categorically on Sunday whether the claim by the duo is true or false, Malomo told Premium Times that: “Evil spirit is everywhere. Even the street you live, don’t you have witches and wizards there?”

He called on Nigerians to devote themselves to praying for God’s righteousness to take over the land, clarifying that: “I am not saying there are no evil spirits. I am also not saying there are”.

The Aso Rock Chaplin continued, “I don’t know what people believe. For me, I believe it is only righteousness that exalts a nation.

“All we need to do as Nigerians is to pray that wherever evil exists, God should make His righteousness to take over.

“As Nigerians, our responsibility is to continue to pray for the president and his cabinet, and every part of the country, particularly the Villa, for righteousness to take over,” the cleric added.

Written by Ugonnabo Ngwu

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/aso-rock-chaplin-says-evil-spirits-are-everywhere-not-only-in-presidential-villa/
Re: Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin by Luckylife(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
But some places are more attracted to evil spirits than other ! At leasts you agreed but can't tell the intensity of the legions spirits there .
Re: Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin by saintkel(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hehehehehehe Aso rock evil spirit go de enjoy be that
Re: Evil Spirits Are Everywhere, Not Only In Presidential Villa - Aso Rock Chaplin by Boboye4slim(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's obvious he knows something about it. Abati was right after all!

(1) (Reply)

A Divine Prescription / Some Quick Facts About Christianity And The Bible / See Woman Who Cooks SPIRIT DINNER Using M3ntrual Blood, Urine, Semen, Breast Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.