Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League (1532 Views)

Daily 24/7 Free Virtual Football Prediction - Today VFL Tips / The Virtual Reality / Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by okafordee: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders... Let me quickly give u a trick u can use to make money from the Virtual Football League(i use nairabet by the way)

In week 13 of any season pick vienna to win by giving them handicap of +2 goals, also give madrid win with handicap of +1 goal... I have used it to win a lot of times,98% sure...

More tricks loading...stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by okafordee: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
what i mean is for example in week 13 vienna is home to edinburgh i.e vienna - edinburgh give vienna handicap win i.e (2:0) ahead
Also give madrid one goal ahead for instance madrid - Rome that means (1:0) handicap and accumulate the two games... i have used it twice alredi and it worked... try it out and drop ur comments... i have 6 more powerful tricks including draw and correct score.... and am willing to share for free
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by henroo5: 4:21am On Oct 18, 2016
okafordee:
what i mean is for example in week 13 vienna is home to edinburgh i.e vienna - edinburgh give vienna handicap win i.e (2:0) ahead
Also give madrid one goal ahead for instance madrid - Rome that means (1:0) handicap and accumulate the two games... i have used it twice alredi and it worked... try it out and drop ur comments... i have 6 more powerful tricks including draw and correct score.... and am willing to share for free
add me up let win togethre. 08146874930
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by sammyjoepumping(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Am gladly following bro.
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by martins1122(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
08185036435 same hia bro
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by okafordee: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders, this is a sequel to my previous post...
Most people lose to bookmakers in Nigeria almost every weekend...they make the same mistake over and over again and yet dey dont still learn
Let me give u case scenario here...sometime last week i saw a guy coming out of a bet9ja shop with a betslip as long as a scroll from the 1990's grin
The total odd was about 550.40...now do this simple math 1/total odd multiplied by 100 i.e 1/550.40 multiplied by 100...if u did it correctly it will give u (0.182%)....
Datz the percentage of the guy winning... and the bookmakers chance of winning is 99.82% shocked
Now tell me,how will u win when even MATHEMATICS is against u
I used to be as naive as d guy in my earlier example until i read nosayaba lawani's books and i started to think differently...
Its high time we woke up from our slumber and stopped dashing the bookmakers our hard-earned money
Now i make money everyday from the vfl... and u can too,all u just need to do is wake up
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by okafordee: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
New free vfl trick

In week 21, most times madrid loses their games...give madrid opponents 1 goal ahead or 2 goals ahead depending on which ever is available works 70% of the time

More tricks loading
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by cooljoe28: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Am patiently following ur tricks
Re: Make Consistent Income From The Virtual Football League by sammyjoepumping(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Where have u been nowwww ?

(1) (Reply)

Southampton, Newcastle Crash Out Of Carabao Cup / (photos) Liverpool Trio Play With Huge Snake Following 3-2 Win Over Leicester / Read The Latest News In The World Of Football Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.