Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Cesc Fabregas Expecting Third Baby With Long-time Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cesc Fabregas Expecting Third Baby With Long-time Girlfriend (401 Views)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cesc Fabregas Expecting Third Baby With Long-time Girlfriend by Jalapa01(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has announced that he is expecting a baby boy with his partner Daniella Semaan.

Just a few hours after Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Leicester City on Saturday, October 15, Fabregas took to his Instagram to announce that he is about to become a father again.

“Another baby is on the way, and this time it's a boy,” the 29-year-old wrote on Instagram along with the photo of the pregnancy scan.

“I couldn't be any happier, I hope everyone is feeling as blessed as I am today. Cheers to you my love... @daniellasemaan.”

This would be the Spain International’s third child as he has Lia (3-years-old) and Capri (1-year-old) with his 41-year-old partner, Daniella.

Fabregas and Daniella have been dating since early 2013. Daniella also has two teenage children with her former millionaire businessman husband, Elie Taktouk.

See pictures at http://www.bookspen.com/cesc-fabregas-expecting-third-baby-long-time-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Match Preview : Manchester United Vs Fenerbahce / We Need A Sports Development Consultant. / [video] Jay-jay Okocha : Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast ( ACN Semi-finals 1994)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.