Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually – Nigerian Man With Over 97 Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually – Nigerian Man With Over 97 Wives (344 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually – Nigerian Man With Over 97 Wives by MiraMatics(f): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
A Nigerian man, with 97 wives and over 190
children, identified as Alhaji Pa Bello Abubakar
Masaba said that God in his wisdom has given
him the power and strength to satisfy his wives
sexually. Masaba from Niger State, is an
Islamic scholar and faith healer who was detained in 2008 for
not keeping the sharia law of marrying not
more than four wives. He refused the order by
a sharia court to
make do with about 82 of his wives, a move
that would have left him with just four wives at that because he later married more.
http://sunchat.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=3579
dre11 , mynd44, islie

Re: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually – Nigerian Man With Over 97 Wives by MiraMatics(f): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Leave Buhari Alone / Our Focus On Kids Invent Today / SEE DRAMA! Family Sends Man To The Mental Hospital For Not Believing In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.