Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade (1123 Views)

Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by kunledegreat(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria Professional Football League Champions, Enugu Rangers International FC yesterday took to the streets of Enugu state capital to celebrate with their fans for winning the league Trophy for the first time after 32 years, but one thing that caught so many eyes and so got so many mouths talking, is their so-called Parade Truck.

Nigerian football lovers and fans believed they made a mess of the whole thing by using that ugly and dirty Truck.

Meanwhile, the victory motorcade, draped in Rangers traditional red and white colours, took off from the Rangers camp in Emene at about 10am and they passed through Abakpa Nike, Trans Ekulu before they terminated at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium.

This funny parade truck has long gone viral on all Social Media platform in Nigeria since yesterday.

They wanted to imitate their European counterparts but made a mess of themselves.

Now let's compare Enugu Rangers' parade to that of the English Premier League champion, Leicester City and you will agree with me that we are still joking in this part of the world.

See photos below and compare the two:

Enugu Rangers trophy parade:

Now see Leicester City trophy parade:

[img]http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Leicester-City-Victory-parade.png"[/img]

Please leave a comment to tell us how you feel!

Source: http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/2016/10/comparing-enugu-rangers-intl-npfl-trophy-parade-leicester-city-epl-trophy-parade-photos/
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by ezechueze(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
That's why they call us BM
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by Neimar: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
hahahahahahaha
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by jmichlins(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
your comparism is not ok. How much do you think Rangers made when compared to Leicester. The money Leicester made from one match is almost what Rangers made for the whole season. Having said that, that truck is way too dirty and could be washed.
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by gibzzhd: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
its so shameful and disgraceful. is it by force to organise a parade.if I was one of those players I swear I won't partake.so shameless of the participants.
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by kenzysmith: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
leishester city is pride buh rangers is disgraceful I Neva shop beta food finish name rangers I Go come go dey open teeth look issoryte
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by Abdstrakt(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
jmichlins:
your comparism is not ok. How much do you think Rangers made when compared to Leicester. The money Leicester made from one match is almost what Rangers made for the whole season. Having said that, that truck is way too dirty and could be washed.
Its not about how much they earned from winning the trophy.
Our passion and pride in local football has waned considerably. Not sounding stereotypical but do you expect traders to close their shops and flock to the streets to celebrate?
The stadium of Enugu rangers has electronic stores, provision store etc attached with none that sells sports merchandise.

No time bro
Re: Comparing Enugu Rangers NPFL Trophy Parade To Leicester City EPL Trophy Parade by rayblast(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
E jus b like comparing Kannywood to Hollywood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Antoine Griezmann To Chelsea? / How Beatings At Mayflower Instilled Toughness In Me - Anthony Joshua / Play If You Want To- 2odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.